Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

Whether you walk in the light or embrace the shadows, there’s a little something for everyone during the October Trading Post. Rise from the depths when you ride into battle on the Depthstalker mount.

View Full Article

2 Likes

I have like 3 of those already … World of Recolours…

4 Likes

You have the nerve to tell people to save tender, after you inflate the prices :rofl:

7 Likes

Uff. I have both mounts. Maybe the golem mog could be a good purchase.

No interest in any of the mounts (not the ugly monthly reward one either).

I’m torn on this transmog set. On one hand: It’s a cool looking set.
But on the other: I will never wear it as one complete set, because it just doesn’t fit any of my characters and the individual pieces are so specific they’re going to be almost impossible to combine with other transmog pieces. So, I don’t know… I might actually just pass on it.

2 Likes

they want us to save the tenders, and thus give us like 3 mounts on the shop this time around. they are still salty we prefer pc’s over phones aren’t they

3 Likes

So many months have lackluster completion rewards, and then they put an awesome mount or t-mog set that costs 850 tender**, which should have been the monthly reward**. They realised they can suck people dry by mostly awarding pets and toys, forcing you to spend all your tender on the really cool stuff.
/tinfoilhatoff

1 Like

/tinfoilhaton.
ill take it for a bit again. now players wont have the tenders so they have to buy them with the bundles (just watch it burn… oh and learn). or or or they can declare good things in the trading post a failure because nobody can buy then due to last month
/tinfoilhatoff

Harvest Golem set = Instabuy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good point. TWW epic edition still awards 1000 tender right?

i didnt buy it and it still offers me 500 tenders with it yes. 250 per upgrade and 500 for the war within itself

harvester golem transmog does look cool, but i hate the colors.
not rly sure if i should get it 'cause im not freezing it

Can we get some cool mounts?

These seem like a ripoff

Wtf is this garbage recolors

We need some cool stuff

1 Like

I was really hoping Eve’s Ghastly Rider would be one of the returning mounts for October, as I wasn’t around last year.

2 Likes

I thought we were getting a Slyvanas transmog set?

2 Likes

Another free mount? I’m sold. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looks like a good month to keep hold of tenders though, unless there are some class sets I didn’t fancy getting last time around.

I believe that was datamined on the 11.0.5 ptr.

Cool. A barely changed recolored mount as the free while we have the Hand from Shadowlands or that Harvester set RIGHT THERE…

What i don’t understand is, they have received backlash over the completion reward for months now for being lackluster while the purchasable things have been cool but overly expensive with the tiny “allowance” we get each month. They don’t sell tenders anywhere. So what do they actually gain from giving us the crap stuff for free but the things people actually want with a price?

It’s already pretty dark from where I’m sitting.
You deleted my guild bank and haven’t done anything to make it right.

2 Likes

Everything is trash apart from the Harvest Golem outfit and that’s about it. I guess that is one way to save trading post currency! Thanks Blizzard :smiley:

1 Like