Goblin luck

I killed the goblin 200+ tries.
I’m killing it 2-3 times for each spawn (so in each half an hour).
No mount.

WHY ISN’T THERE AN RNG PROTECTION???

I’m playing for this game. I’m actually feeding bobby my time as well. WHERE IS THE RNG PROTECTION

it’s a rare drop from the loot goblin

The mount will be put on the Trading Post at some point.
Just wait it out.

It’s an ugly, outdated mount.

2 Likes

no. if i put in the time to kill it 2-3 times through layer hopping, they should put in bad luck protection.

they are a ducking joke of a company already. and yet again the players putting in extra hours to farm stuff like this are getting cucked with RNG.

I DONT CARE THAT ITS RARE. IF I KILL IT FOR DAYS, I AM ENTITLED TO GET IT.

The mount is a drop for the 1st attempt each character. Each day isn’t it?

1st kill on an account (not character) have higher chance for the epic loot (sack and mount).
rest kills are low chance kills.

1 Like

Damn, I must be really lucky then

Curse of these kinda dicerolls I guess.
I gave up relatively quickly after I got the pet and some fun mogs. I didn’t feel like it was worth so much of my time, even if I did like the events general idea.

1 Like

I’ve been farming since the beginning, every 30 minutes, and NO DROP. HOW IS THIS FUN?!

To be honest I’m mad too, I killed the goblin 2 times, no mount drops yet. Literally frustrating.

1 Like

Fixed this for you :smiley:

2 Likes

Why should there be
Not entitled to the mount.

1 Like

Do something else that’s fun I guess?

same here, rng protection is necessary for limited time stuff…
also for first day or two it got bugged and spawned multiple times in valdrakken so there’s nothing rare about it now lol

because it’s a limited time event and bad luck protection doesn’t require ‘‘entitlement’’ it’s to make sure everyone have their fun and get their reward.

I think the way to handle FOMO is to not give an F, so it’s only OMO…

I’ve been doing it a few times a day, yesterday it slipped my mind and I only did it once.
I’ve gotten the Cloak & Hood mogs, 3 toys (banner, portal and guitar), Wiri Leg mogs (mace & off hand) and the pet half a dozen times (gave one away, nobody wanted the others).
So I’m happy enough with that haul. If I get the mount then fine but if not meh I wouldn’t have used it anyhow.

1 Like

Has this been confirmed or is it just speculation?
If it does go on the Trading Post then that would count as Bad Luck Protection. Anyone who gets it now would save themselves 900 Tendercoins for buying other things.

Kind of both.

Still not guaranteed, Also this was before the event news so bliz could’ve switched it.

The mount should have had the same odds as everything else. It was a fun event for the first 50 kills.
When it went in to triple digits, it started to get pretty annoying, and then outright unpleasant.

exactly. it’s not like it’s a new mount lol it’s even worse if they’re gonna give it with tp later, that means they’re just torturing us now.