Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

doesn’t matter the game is rated teen

sorry lilynore my old friend… all kingdoms crumble eventually

1 Like

We will stand and fight, A new age has begun, an age of Freedom, and all will know that 300 Clowns will give the last Honk to defend it.

Clowns, Tonight we entertain in Hell!

lol i always bring a hefty 60 gallons of bleach ill share with you.

Another member but half unclothed. Tsk tsk tsk.

Also Lilynore, you can’t tell someone’s age in WoW.

> Lilynore: We are not an ERP guild and we do not disrupt anyone’s RP!
> Goldshire Lux literally shows up to a public event in Elwynn Forest and begins jumping around, saying overly sexual and immersion-breaking things. Yeah, no, sorry, if you’re doing “/say whips out horse genitals” levels of RP you are an ERP guild.

7 Likes

Feel free too, but you should know that:

1. They don’t respond to tickets relating to forums. To report people, use the report flag.
  2. That is actually a threat against another player and falls under harrasment/breaking the CoC for the forums.

and of course 3, you are nowhere near as intimidating as you might think :slight_smile: so I will keep calling out your bs.

1 Like

Okay, real talk here, why is it always horse and never anything else?

1 Like

Next she will say, “I have no control over guildies so I’m not to blame.”

3 Likes

@ Blizzard ToS

Size and animalistic fantasies?

The only ones at fault here are the still taking the bait quite simply :dab emoji:

6 Likes

im afraid to even know the answer to this.

i’ll always take the lilynore bait i’ve said it once and i’ll say it again bumhead tehya

6 Likes

I at the very least admire your passion and dedication to the craft.

3 Likes

thanks my friend!

2 Likes

No, we were walking, talking and a bit of dancing.

What things? Evidence, please.

Are you claiming we said that? Or what exactly was said? Evidence, please.

No, it’s reminder that this person keeps breaking ToS ( and slandering is also kinda illegal, i.e. when you tell that somebody told something he/she did not with intention to ruin his/her reputation )

I think the real bait here are liars spreading lies, which I absolutely have to react to, otherwise they will just keep spreading further.

Tehya is smiling at me Imperials. Can you say the same?

2 Likes

I think the “Lilynore is baiting/don’t respond” advice would work more easily if the guild was disbanded for the innumerable ToS infractions of its members like it should be.

Whether Blizzard is lax or no longer moderating Goldshire as much as promised a year ago I can’t say.

6 Likes

:musical_note:
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(You can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
:musical_note:

3 Likes

you ask for evidence all the time but when you were actually provided evidence you just cowered in the corner saying “n-no… no! it’s not true! i’ve been framed!” instantly

2 Likes