Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

As Nelyafinwë put it, the old thread Lilynore made showed alot of your guild’s true colours. Lilynore herself made several claims on it, including:

*That they don’t condone ERP with minors, but litterally in the following post agreed that they cant verify age and frankly doesnt care about it either.
*Following posts talked about how it’s the child’s fault if someone engages in ERP with them, and if they can type like an adult then its fine.
*Litterally(as in used those words) said that people who dissliked her guild were pedophiles.

This was just some of the stuff, along with quite horrific details about the guild itself. It’s one of the worse one’s in AD’s history, and it says alot considering there have been specifically grooming guilds in the past.

I won’t even bother commenting on Lilynore, it’s the same old “you are all liars” despite evidence having been thrown at her face.

5 Likes

dont mean to derail, but nice mog seriously! never seen anyone but me use it before.

1 Like

How?

By lies of toxic liars. Yeah some people just believe everything they see on internet and sometimes spread it further, that’s sad. But all these lies came from 1-2 sources originally, people that like to ‘shape’ facts to suit their agenda.

Little known fact about me: Am so toxic people can’t come near me. I am a superhuman, the ULTIMATE WEAPON!

1 Like

This is pretty much the only character I post on.

But yeah, ERPer, those that troll ERPers, those that name and shame, post links of stuff and so on, botters, all violate the ToS.

Its pretty common nature to condem the crimes of other folks but ignore your own, but the ToS is the ToS you can’t violate it while claiming others who violate it are worse.

i agree with you, but id argue both the parents of the child for not monitoring their children’s online activities and the other person doing erp are at fault.

Thanks, my character is from the Cult of Ragnaros, so I went ham with the fire theme.

Adding to this, literally went to Goldshire and looked around for a minute.

https://gyazo.com/d7f7af8c69996802f86122343e78bc07
5 Likes

Lord save us all.

A game that is rated 12+ and has clear rules and guidlines to the players what is and what isnt allowed shouldn’t need supervision to avoid people engaging in sexual activities with a minor.

It’s victimblaming. It has -no- place in the game whatsoever. If they were doing it outside of it,I’d have no problem but Lilynore -insists- otherwise.

2 Likes

There is both screenshot and anecdotal evidence verifying that the stigma against your guild is justified. They aren’t lies and your attempts to claim they are is either bait or the delusions of somebody that I seriously worry for.

Anyway that’s it for me. Going to continue monitoring this thread but I advise anybody not to play this cat and mouse game with Lilynore. You’re just wasting your time.

2 Likes

well nice work on choosing the mog. i suggest one of the staves from firelands as a weapon though some of them have some nice flames that fit perfectly with that mog.

An alt is an alt and ur still a massive coward for drive by posting on it.

Yeah I’m more of a crusader of this stuff is dodgey and I don’t like it rather than straight out yelling ‘mY tOs!’ so I really lack care.

Show it.

Calling something truth doesn’t automatically turn it into truth. Person making statement carries the burden of proof in the first place. I haven’t seen anything except for 3 month old sloppy fake.

I didn’t say that.

I didn’t say that.

I didn’t say that also. I’m gonna report you for slander at this point, what you’re doing is disgusting.

What???

What details?

Who decides that? I think you’re guild is much worse, considering the quality of members there.

With ‘evidence’ being one 3 month old fake screenshot. And yes you are a pathetic liar.

One three-month old FAKE.

:woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

I quite like the daggers from BRD’s, just a metal stick burnt at the tip :drooling_face:

1 Like

i agree you shouldnt need to, but this day in age your not being a responsible parent if your not making sure they’re being safe online. internet is so fast now they can connect to anyone and you’d never know about it.

they remind me of the weapons of pain the DK gets during the starting zone to make the scarlet crusade give up information. They do fit it was just a suggestion though, always nice to have options :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve been fervently “defending” yourself in threads where your antics have been discussed, and in those threads when you’re faced with screenshot evidence is to claim they’re photoshopped or fake. Go look for them yourself. Literally the majority of your 152 posts have been a back and forth on these forums with the same old “lies/no u.”

2 Likes

do you understand that not a single soul on this realm cares enough about you or cares enough to even invest the time in manufacturing some sort of “fake” image about you?

if you’ve convinced yourself of that then that is REALLY funny and i’m directly laughing in your face right now

And calling something a lie or fake doesn’t make it so either, but you insist on doing it.

2 Likes

There is litterally no point in talking to her anymore, since every response is just “that’s a lie”.

I bet you people could do a livestream of her and her guild’s activities and it’d still be “fake and edited”.

1 Like