Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

I’m glad you’re born sinless and don’t do any evil. Alas, most of us aren’t and we have to live with that and work with what we have.

Its not exactly a feature of a paragon of virtue to not perform cybersex in a teen-rated game.

I’ve been roleplaying on this server for over 10 years and somehow have managed to avoid it.

2 Likes

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from the draenei…

4 Likes

Post a piece on Reddit.

Reddit gets traction from all the MSM outlets out there for gaming. - This would then get something put on YT by someone interested in scoops on WoW. That then gets more traction.

It leaks into Twitch chats - Asmongold then watches it and comments on it - Blizzard Reps see this - they’re like “oh frick, everyone is seeing this” - Further streamers comment on it - keeps going - people outside of it comment etc etc.

Reddit starts the cascade of things.

Nothing can be done aside from reporting. If this couldn’t have been permanently solved in fifteen years, then it will never be solved. Just report and move on.

That Vice article I mentioned earlier? Got linked on reddit.

As mentioned before: Goldshire is an open secret. It’s the butt of jokes.

Blizz are aware. They know exactly what goes on there. And, in fact, they have fairly recently given us an extra tool by adding a functionality that allows to report the content of a TRP description.

Enough people have been in and out of the inner circle to know that it isn’t really a case of what is right or wrong.

knowingly encouraging children to erp with you is bad, you morally bankrupt weirdo

and what a ludicrously stupid hill for you to die on anyway.

4 Likes

Honestly that’s my fault as I am the one tasked by the dark covenant of the Inner Circle with all things to cover up

Man get a grip lol

9 Likes

really trying to get your money’s worth out of that £9.99 before you get banned, eh

10 Likes

Ah yes… the ancient trapcard of turning any ERP vs. Anti-ERP argument into a PCU vs. Anti-PCU argument. Good strategy.

10 Likes

Why are you only linking and referencing conversations other people have been having about this situation, and not the actual conversation Perroy had with the guy who revealed this information?

Is it because claims of it being covered up don’t really work when Perroy is right there effectively saying he’ll look at it and ask Chook about it?

8 Likes

Moral of the Story: Goldshire has no morals.

Can we burn it to the ground already?

My dude you should definitely start a tumblr blog about this, the people absolutely MUST know!

7 Likes

Well this was… enlightening. And fairly gross in more than one regard.

I try not to browse too much content on furry art sites

What kind of whack Wardrums storyline is that

£9.99 sterling = deposited

[nervously says something mysterious on an alt]

Not at all

I think if you other people and say “you did this ERP stuff once so now I am your enemy for all time” you force them to double down & create an ingroup vs outgroup dynamic that means at the end of the day more people will continue to ERP

I mean sure, they might

You can say that about anything though so this is other point the loa haven’t blessed with clarity

I kick anyone who does ERP in one of my guilds instantly and that’s all I intend to do

I’m not going to comb through people’s internet search history to see what they’re into and then rate it or whatever you’re trying to shill here

0 conviction in ur post + nobody will even wind their neck out to give my king here a pity uv

=(

There’s no “'s”

It’s just Perroy Cinematic Universe

You know like the superhero movies I don’t like

=S …

23 Likes

Anti ERP, pro reforming former offenders.

It’s not Perroy’s guild.

There was no cover up and you know that. In fact, it was publicly announced and shamed / mocked. You saw it.

Even now I can hear them being CBT’d in the dungeons by Bulla Felix and his Italian bandits.

11 Likes

If you’re not willing to loiter around goldshire baiting pedos into meeting up with you irl so the police can arrest them then you’re basically fine with erp

2 Likes

Maladjusted teenager has weird obsession with furries and warhammer 40k - this and more on the evening news.

1 Like

The bans need to be bigger. I saw somewhere that someone got banned a week for inappropriate sexual content etc. If people can’t prey on children for a week, they’ll return to it the next week. Blizzard should not take it as a joke, they should get rid of these people. Especially in cases concerning minors.

Edit: Nobody is gonna bother reporting someone if they’re gonna go back to it a week later… It’s a joke.

4 Likes