Good server to move to

imo you are right, thoses 2 server are the best but no migration available

don’t go to medium server if you want a good population

Yes, I see people advertising enchants and I encounter a decent amount of people in the open world. I mostly play between 5pm and 10pm. Entering BRD is quite risky, there are Horde ganking even away from the entrance itself (they killed the flight master in burning steppes). There was also a Horde raid on SW. They managed to kill Bolvar and Mechator, but we wiped them on Magni.

When questing, I still occasionally have to wait for named mob respawns, but it’s fairly easy to find the rest of the mobs. The farm spots still have people here and there. A few days ago I was in Felwood near that entrance for the quest The Final Blow and there were 5 Hordies in that little area just around the entrance. I had picked a fight with one of them, so they were hunting me.

Also, a guildie was having trouble with a Shammy in that zone around Karazhan.

You’ll definitely notice a difference if you move from Gehennas. For example, on Gehennas, every time I went out to quest I would see that most mobs were dead and I would need to move around to find an uncamped patch. On Earthshaker, you move around and there are plenty of mobs. You’ll still encounter players relatively often, but you don’t feel forced to group (if you’re too tired for instance) in order to avoid competing for mobs. There are plenty of them.

I didn’t make myself clear in that post, I realize now. What I meant to say was that I hope Earthshaker does not get swarmed by people who are moving in droves out of desperation. For example, when P2 hits, I’m pretty sure Gehennas will have 10hour queues. I do think Earthshaker has a decent amount of room for people who are looking for a more healthy server, but if thousands of people get stuck behind such a huge queue and all of them transfer out of frustration, it’s not gonna help Earthshaker’s community. Especially given the fact that Gehennas has quite a few rude “hardcore” players (people who are essentially depressed in real life).

The last thing I want is for Earthshaker to have queues. However, there’s still a bit of room.

Dreadmist - Never any ques, high population most evenings/nights the world for both factions is very alive with players roaming.

1 Like

Same with Skullflame , great community too

noggenfogger alliance is pretty casual and relax/friendly theres no tryhard guilds at all. pretty traditional

1 Like

Rerolled hord Earthshaker from Gahennas Ally and as I posted in another thread im very satisfied with the population, good amount of horde and ally in the leveling zones but not over crowded, havent looked into logs but I think numerous guilds are clearing the content. Chats are active, AH prices is somewhat diffrent from Gahennas but that is to be expected. Sometimes I see ppl outside org dueling but not always. In general I feel ppl are friendly and helpful!

Also do give chance on those smaller communities - so they could build up.

Sorry mate, but noggenfogger is utter garbage. For alliance that is. I am playing horde in Skullflame, and while leveling i can find a group in a few seconds, doing instances is a breeze, no problems with logging in either. However, i have same level alliance character in noggenfogger, and the difference is day and night - even as a tank i have to wait 2 damn hours to get an SM group going, chat is absolutely dead, been in a couple guilds that are also barely alive. Noggenfogger alliance is miserable experience for sure, would not recommend…

Like he said, Dreadmist, high population and balanced

When CensusPlus was still working the faction balance on both was pretty good. But Mograine seems a bit overpopulated now and that trivializes the open world.

Considering the incoming removal of layers it means that soon they both will feel even more populated. I think there is a high chance that on Mograine there will be somewhat large queues soon. Imo Ashbringer seems a better choice because it wont be overpopulated/queued as hard yet the pop will be more than enough to sustain the server longterm.

Ten Storms is a really nice server. Rolled here after a week in the Golemagg queues and have not looked back.

No queues at all. Fairly decent H/A ratio, though Horde outnumbers Alliance currently on higher levels. Plenty raid guilds, but also large amounts of people just arriving at level 60, so a lot of dungeons happening too.

Walking around Orgrimmar feels like it did in Vanila. Plenty players at the bank/AH areas during busy hours. Healthy amount of world chat, trade and LFG. AH/Economy seems healthy. No big drama’s

Usually Medium/High population when I log in during prime times. Never full.

Vote for Ten Storms!

Bloodfang is excellent, nice h/a ratio and a lot of friendly people. I’ve been having a blast so far (came there from Gehennas… Literally went from hell to heaven.)

P.S.: Look at my hat. Now repeat after me: “Must move to Bloodfang. Must move to Bloodfang. Must move to Bloodfang.”

1 Like

Don’t move to Dragonfang, it’s dead.

1 Like

Gehennas is probably the most populated server in the game so it’s kind of hard to say which other server youd like more when even the second most populated will feel very different.

Look at what server still has layers, that’s a sure fire way to see how populated it is.

Earthshaker has layers.

Zandalar Tribe, this realm rocks! High population on both factions, don’t let the RP element put you off!

What? Earthshaker does NOT have layers…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.