Goodbye World PvP

Realms have zero effect on sharding, we’re sharded with all of EU with the exemption of RP realms that are to an invite basis who are otherwise isolated from non-RP’ers.

Now if the OP is from an RP realm, sucks for them… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well if that’s the case I’ll make sure to bring a group of people to your next world quests if I see you and see how that goes. :slight_smile:

Go for it. I do the same for them PvP quests. :wink:

I have same story with wqs but most triggering factor for me is scaling, like i get ganked by 2 hordie with 350 k hp and i feel that i dont do any dmg to them :angry::angry:

1 Like

I’m currently playing on Silvermoon and it’s unplayable, don’t think i’ve managed to kill a single rare mob without watching it die 50 times to Horde teams, and on a rare occasion there’s only 1 or 2 Hordes ganking a rare and you manage to snatch it from them by killing both - Otherwise it’s unplayable.

It was O.K. On Argent Dawn, but it was still heavily Horde dominated, tho slightly fewer aggressive players.

Double post, please delete this one. Already posted in WM forum: Goodbye World PvP

WM is sh!t in general, remember when server/people we see around meant something

Really ? Whenever I go to Naz and Mechagon or Uldir-Pandaria etc. 8-10 Alliance player just destroys me… And maybe 1 or 2 horde I can see at action.

Mostly 2-3 vs 8-9-10 for me… Also I am playing at Draenor…

When I switch my ally on Silvermoon, 8-10 horde player just destroys me :slight_smile:

Gank parties are so popular btw. Probably this is why we see opposite faction so much.

That’s something these people complaining can’t grasp… despite sharding ‘balancing’ the distribution of players, both sides create groups to commit to ganking that tips the balance… but apparently “only Horde” does it. :roll_eyes:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
it is the allys themselfs that haveto sort it
but dw, wpvp ganking is dead when prepatch hits
it was good while it lasted, i had fun

2 Likes

Indeed, most invasion even on Zandalar are dominated by alliance gank squads. I said for month that Mechagon and Nazjatar are Alliance dominated. There might be more Horde but there are definitely more Alliance grouping and engaging at level 120 wPvP in zones that matter (CTA etc.) . To add to that I levelled a Dark Iron DK with WM on and was not killed once by horde. The bonus shouldn’t exist anymore there is no reason for it.

I just love how horde swarm here too, and alliance just go silent xD Fact is boys and girls as I said, those 30% are not for nothing there. I have chars on both, alliance and horde. And I get killed on alliance like a crazy, in Mechagon, while doing assaults, you name it, every time of the day, (last time even in SW). Because there is for the fact much more horde than alliance on most of the servers.

Look at it on the bright side, conqueror of azeroth hasnt been easier than it is right now for alliance players

Which is great but we are not on servers anymore so the balance of an individual server means squat. I play both as well and I have a far easier time on Ally than Horde. There might be more Horde but there are definitely more Alliance in organised parties engaging in CTA activities. Mechagon and Naz have been virtual no go zones for me as a Horde for a couple of months now. I don’t mind that btw (I could turn WM off) but I dislike the narrative that alliance has it harder and the bonus does really annoy me, there is no justification for it at all.

world pvp should be FFA, no groups or nothing, everyone against eachother, then you would have some realy hilarious times.

That is what I’m saying shard or phase the groups into a specific used for only groups of 3+ people because dailies and such are meant to be completed as solo content not forcing people to group up. You shouldn’t need to group up with 4 other people to do solo content at all it should speed it up but it shouldn’t be mandatory like it kinda is now. I don’t know what alliance get for bonus but right now I get 10% as horde for spending up to an hour extra of just getting neted down to ground level or ganked. 1-2 players you can outplay but when we deal with 3v1 you simply can’t outplay that when you are fighting something else as well

I’ll give you a big tip because thats what I do.

1 : Attack a low level zone (Crossroads,Stonetalons Mountain…)
2 : Some of them will eventually swap to their mains and at least you dont get an army of them like if you went into one of their cities.
3 : Enjoy the fun WPVP

1 Like

I would actulay go further now when I think of it.

1 world pvp total free for all, no alliance vs horde, just total carnage, and to stop people from flaming eachother, the name of the person is hidden.

1. no flying mounts eighter.

2. people who kills low level player (honorless to player), gets a wanted mark on them, and when killed this person drops items, be it gold or something else. this debuff lasts for 1 hour.

4, questing whit pvp on, gives you double the exp, to make it lucrative to do, whit a high risk, due to having to be solo.

5, grouped pvp, is zoned out from solo players totaly, though functions in same way, but no raid groups, max 5 player groups.

This scenario reminds me of the good old Pokémon games where you would lose half your Pokédollars if you lost.
Imagine if PvP one day became a source to gold farm… :joy:

Nope. Killing low level player is fine considering some of them bring their main to attack you afterward which makes it fair PVP. Hell some people (including me) attack low level zones to make them defend their towns and log their mains.

1 Like