Goodbye World PvP

There are no pvp realms? strange you seemed to like his post stating that kazzak was a pvp realm.

Honestly stop talking, you blatantly have zero clue and are nothing but a trash attempt at 2006 era trolling.

2 Likes

Read up… you missed an important word.

The word “was” is important in that sentence.

Could be they meant “is”, but “was” means in the past.

1 Like

Read up… you missed an important word.

:roll_eyes:
Crooz is right, you probably are a troll.

1 Like

Also a Kazzak player, Warmode on is torture, how they get 30% for that i will never know.

4 Likes

Ye… but he’s not on Kazzak in War Mode… so what’s the important point about Kazzak PvEers?

It’s fairly obvious to anyone who understands the system and actually read their post, i think you’re just being intentionally obnoxious about the issue because they are right.

Kazzak players who have warmode on are generally thrown into overspill shards as there are not a lot of them due to kazzak being a pve focused server, these overspill shards are filled with alliance players and very few horde players.

I’m going to save time and already answer your next bait post by saying, again cruuz is right and you don’t understand how sharding works, yes sharding states they can be connected with horde from other realms in shards, but overspill shards are lacking in that area that’s the entire point of their post.
I am also pretty confident that despite your obvious baiting even you know that they are not claiming their shards only contain kazzak players either before you try that one.

This is not just a kazzak exclusive issue, many horde players report the same issues daily, but kazzak is a name that comes up again and again about this issue and i personally know some kazzak players who are very popular every reset day and weekends as people are desperate to join their shards so they can do very fast CTA quests.

The sharding distribution is an abysmal system and both factions do have a big chunk of players who are on the bad end of it, the problem is only one faction is given rewards for putting up with it, and i am pretty sure people on his side are pretty unhappy that there are a portion of players getting rewarded for an inconvenience they dont actually experience, at his/her expense.

2 Likes

Question everything.

If Kazzak has high PvEer pop - would that not mean a large number of them wanting the WM PvE bonus? However, we don’t have data on a realm’s WM popularity, just hearsay.

If Alliance are so outnumbered in the region, wouldn’t single faction Horde shards be a bigger issue? Variable balance is fine in WPvP, but 100% your own faction in a shard is pointless.

No, I said WM is cross realm.

But that’s a good thing.

Dropping the extra bonus would make balance worse. You just have to read back to forum posts from before the 30%. Horde could not complete CTA because they were on single faction shards more often, with no enemies = worse balance. Now they can complete CTA = an improvement to balance. Therefore extra bonus has made a positive difference to gameplay for both Horde and Alliance.

Hordes crying about warmode bonus?
I mean duh, most of you rolled hordes because you know this faction has more players.
Don’t pretend that you rolled horde because of the lore or something.

4 Likes

I rolled horde as all my friends played horde back in vanilla so don’t think that has anything to do with it sorry to burst your bubble though, and after that i played mostly horde as all my friends was there so it was easier to fit in there and now it kinda stuck like that for a very long time.
i do still have a ally toon or 2 that i play but mainly play horde because my friends where horde when i started playing.

remove war mode and put back on pvp servers

They were brokenly faction imbalanced, so would be a step back if faction balance is important.

The problem with this whole argument is that Horde SPECIFICLY target vision regions while Alliance deal with it globally… You can go to Nazjatar, There are more likely a raid waiting for you on the other end of the portal, Stranglethorn? yup Horde… Warfronts? you got it, Hordes SWARM those regions, dailies? Hordes, Boralus? often Hordes, Outside of Stormwind? Hordes, Outside of Orgrimmar? Hordes :slight_smile: Duskwood? More Horde than Alliance from my experience…

As we can see from comments, there is actually variety in shard balance. If it was always one side outnumbered, not so good. But it’s not one side always outnumbered. Nothing wrong with variety. Sometimes outnumbered, sometimes outnumberer.

Btw my post about horde rerollers was flagged. Good job to the guy that restored that post.
This shows how butthurt horde players are.
Srsly Where the game. No Where the world Went to? Every1 is so butthurt from everything. Grow the sh1t up People!

6 Likes

Dunno what you are talking about.
I’m playin clockwise ten alts to Conquest cap casual and i’ve never had a problem with ratio or anything like it.

Its all about the shard you’re into.
Every single group i join for Nazjatar Battle/Supply - AoO etc is stacked and i do the quests without any real resistance from Horde.

1 Like

I am obviously having bad luck with my shards! Just tried to get a chest in Naz and there were 30 Horde to about 5 Alliance. Now in Mech and there’s Horde everywhere, 5 to 1 against Alliance. I actually had to switch Warmode off to complete a Faction Assault earlier this week as max level, max geared Horde were farming Alliance alts (like mine) at the quests, and that’s the first time I’ve had to do that since they began.

I love Warmode, don’t get me wrong, and I am happy being outnumbered because it’s worse playing Horde and having no serious battles because you so often outnumber Alliance, but I am a solo player and this week I’ve reached the point where I literally can’t play the game in open world because there are so many Horde.

2 Likes

I don’t mind dying in world pvp but what i do hate is when suddenly 20 horde just appear from nowhere.

On paper warmode is fun but in practice its crap when the company doesn’t care about pvp or faction balance at all.

1 Like

I’m with you 100% I lead a world pvp guild on Outland which is 10 years old the community is devided war mode was the biggest mistake this game has done people don’t talk anymore all I see when I log on is people spamming mythic boosts.

My guild Honor Capped is not needed anymore so there is not point of pvp guilds I don’t think I would want to be a guild master in any of these expansions.

This game is a broken shell of what it was I don’t know how anyone can have fun on the game . Each expansion you have a month of people playing then it goes back to what it is and that’s rubbish. Classic is better but not as good as the old wow community unfortunately boosting is a thing on there also.

1 Like

I would seriously appreciate being able to use warmode talents in open world whether or not I have it enabled. Having to settle for either 7/10 talents being available or actually being able to finish objectives at the times I’m usually playing is a frustrating decision. I understand that finding a group would be the ideal solution, but you try finding people at 3AM willing to do basic stuff like doing dailies and killing rares.

2 Likes

War Mode became Horde dominated by day 5 of BfA.

At some point Blizzard added an incentive to War Mode for the under-represented faction, just like when there are bonuses for queuing in LFG with under-represented roles.

That War Mode bonus has always been for Alliance. As more Horde started playing War Mode, less Alliance started playing it because it was less WPvP and more massacre.

This is exactly what happened to many PvP realms before. Only a small handful were decently balanced, most had a heavy faction bias on one side. The forums were always full of people complaining they couldn’t play on those realms because of the huge imbalance and begging for free transfers.

Now you can turn War Mode on or off at your leisure. Sucks for people who enjoy it, I used to play on a PvP realm in TBC and had fun with it. The Isle of Quel’Danas would go between tentative peace with people trying to do their dailies to all out war multiple times per day. Levelling sucked though because you would be walking along and BAM one shot by a max level character.

It’s been known for years that most PvPers play Horde. Even from back in Vanilla with Will of the Forsaken attracting PvPers and it just sort of stuck. War Mode being Horde dominated doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.

2 Likes