Goodbye World PvP

Look at it on the bright side, conqueror of azeroth hasnt been easier than it is right now for alliance players

Which is great but we are not on servers anymore so the balance of an individual server means squat. I play both as well and I have a far easier time on Ally than Horde. There might be more Horde but there are definitely more Alliance in organised parties engaging in CTA activities. Mechagon and Naz have been virtual no go zones for me as a Horde for a couple of months now. I don’t mind that btw (I could turn WM off) but I dislike the narrative that alliance has it harder and the bonus does really annoy me, there is no justification for it at all.

world pvp should be FFA, no groups or nothing, everyone against eachother, then you would have some realy hilarious times.

That is what I’m saying shard or phase the groups into a specific used for only groups of 3+ people because dailies and such are meant to be completed as solo content not forcing people to group up. You shouldn’t need to group up with 4 other people to do solo content at all it should speed it up but it shouldn’t be mandatory like it kinda is now. I don’t know what alliance get for bonus but right now I get 10% as horde for spending up to an hour extra of just getting neted down to ground level or ganked. 1-2 players you can outplay but when we deal with 3v1 you simply can’t outplay that when you are fighting something else as well

I’ll give you a big tip because thats what I do.

1 : Attack a low level zone (Crossroads,Stonetalons Mountain…)
2 : Some of them will eventually swap to their mains and at least you dont get an army of them like if you went into one of their cities.
3 : Enjoy the fun WPVP

1 Like

I would actulay go further now when I think of it.

1 world pvp total free for all, no alliance vs horde, just total carnage, and to stop people from flaming eachother, the name of the person is hidden.

1. no flying mounts eighter.

2. people who kills low level player (honorless to player), gets a wanted mark on them, and when killed this person drops items, be it gold or something else. this debuff lasts for 1 hour.

4, questing whit pvp on, gives you double the exp, to make it lucrative to do, whit a high risk, due to having to be solo.

5, grouped pvp, is zoned out from solo players totaly, though functions in same way, but no raid groups, max 5 player groups.

This scenario reminds me of the good old Pokémon games where you would lose half your Pokédollars if you lost.
Imagine if PvP one day became a source to gold farm… :joy:

Nope. Killing low level player is fine considering some of them bring their main to attack you afterward which makes it fair PVP. Hell some people (including me) attack low level zones to make them defend their towns and log their mains.

1 Like

well that would do the same thing, even more so, when you all of an sudden get a debuff saying you are a target.

What that will do is if you are a lone wolf you will get destroyed in seconds by an army of the opposite faction , not really a good idea

1 Like

I wish people would stop using shards as an excuse because those aren’t the issue. I can be ganked by horde raids as an alliance player and horde players can get ganked by alliance raids. The difference is that the horde has a HUGE pool of players and can retaliate and iniate faster and more effectively.
I run into the same issue in BGs. Both sides have bad teams and leavers but horde teams instantly get replacements whereas half of my matches are lost before it even begins because people leave if something doesn’t go their way and we simply get outnumbered.

2 Likes

give this, it would be the best thing ever
farming gold by camping boosters, omg when i think of it now
it would be so much fun, and also all boosters will be hardstuck on pve
/2 saved

So basically the toy… N’lyeth, Sliver of N’Zoth ??serves the same purpose.

yeah exept in my scenario it would alway be like that for everyone all the time.

They are meant to be completed in whatever way works. If prefer solo and soloable, no prb. If not soloable, your choice to group up or not.

The problem with this whole argument is that Horde SPECIFICLY target vision regions while Alliance deal with it globally… You can go to Nazjatar, There are more likely a raid waiting for you on the other end of the portal, Stranglethorn? yup Horde… Warfronts/Invasion event? you got it, Hordes SWARM those regions, dailies? Hordes, Boralus? often Hordes, Outside of Stormwind? Hordes, Outside of Orgrimmar? Hordes :slight_smile: Duskwood? More Horde than Alliance from my experience…

I got heavily involved with Anti-Horde raid teams but even if you got 40 man raids to fight the HOrdes were usually like 200 so scraping together 1/5th of an army was just meaningless, i’ve encountered abundant custom teams looking for 25 Horde players to kill and just get wiped out immediately because the Horde to Alliance ratio is non-existant, Alliance grouping narrative is specificly for weakness regions that has a decent probarbility to have a Horde person doing his daily, because Alliance don’t stand a chance in dense population areas, i’ve seen AT MOST 15 Alliance players standing their ground vs atleast 100 Hordes so please tell me how that’s concidered a fair scenario.

1 Like

Varies from shard to shard. Variety is fun!

Do we need two identical threads? Goodbye World PvP

Do what I’d have done. Kill them all or die trying.

1 Like

I like the fact that there is so many horde to kill :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.