Goodbye wow ❤️

Hey everyone.

This is going to be a I quit post, but it will be a bit different.

Shadowlands feels very distant from the wow I love. Even for a role-player like me. Usually I like to do simple things in wow like quests, dungeons (not M+), roleplaying, transmog farming, exploring.

Sadly, I feel more and more distant from wow. I quit a total of 3 times in shadowlands and when I come back I feel good for a total of 2 days and go back to being “oh, this is why I left”

I’m not going into details, but I’m just not having fun. I am enjoying more single player games on PlayStation and I’m saving a huge money on them as I don’t pay monthly. Part of me leaving wow also has to do with personal reasons as I cannot afford wow like I could before. My health should always come first and I need to save money for that.

My sub ends late October. Sadly. I do not think I will be coming back this time.

I wish you all a fun time in wow and wish you love and happiness on your gaming journey’s.

Any Horde mains from Argent Dawn write down your character’s name and I will send you the gold. :moneybag:

Happy gaming! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

53 Likes

Skullstalker Argent dawn.

Also play with me /Slaps Ameerah

Lets do myffics together and choreghast

1 Like

Take good care of yourself, wish you plenty on good things . Aways sad to see a cool player leave, rl and health come first!

6 Likes

Havent seen many nice goodbyes on the forum but this is definitely one! Goodbye and have a good one :grin: /wave

5 Likes

Is it too late to roll a Horde on Argent dawn?

2 Likes

These goodbye posts are usually cringe, but I felt it reading that. GL on future adventures and maybe one day wow will redeem itself enough for you to return.

4 Likes

Scitch argent dawn (lol)

I would have RPed with you, I’m having more fun RPing than doing SL content tbh, it’s one of the only reasons I log in lately, that and levelling some new chars (some also for RP)

1 Like

Take care Ameerah :hugs:

7 Likes

Gold?

We like gold.

1 Like

Have a good one Ameerah, enjoy your future gaming

7 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/61061923/i-love-gold.jpg

I live on this forum, why am I not tier 3?

1 Like

Bolas Distantpeak will accept all donations to repairing Thunder Bluff trade routes.

And you’ll be baci eventually, you can’t leave us.
I don’t even play right now, I’m just stuck waiting for .5. I can’t just RP all day, I need PvE to supplement my game play, but it’s just so slow right now.

1 Like

Naxxos’s pic

/edit OK, that didn’t work for me either. Sorry

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/61061923/i-love-gold.jpg

1 Like

Any donation to the Vulpera World Conquest Movement are welcomed
Tho’ it is very sad things ended up like that :frowning:

We will be here if you come back
If not, happy gaming, there are many cool games out there!

1 Like

Hope you enjoy :moneybag:

Better than me spending it on transmogging :laughing:

Thank you!

I get that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you!

I already donated most of it to the Vulpera first commenter.

I don’t have much anyway. no where near a million :joy_cat:

3 Likes

So sad to see you go really sad :cry:

6 Likes

And because she’s giving away her gold…

2 Likes

Do not worry fellow Daestra for I will always be alive in the game.

For if you see a Shisha ingame, know that I have possibly 100% smoked it. Which means my legacy will always be in the game.

4 Likes

My main has an eth at the start of it’s name, so this character is easier to spell, I’ll take any mats and BoEs too.