Goodbye wow ❤️

Twiluna >.>

also safe travel wherever you may go :3

2 Likes

Cheers mate! Enjoy whatever you’ll be playing next.

1 Like

Cya around

I never understood the quitting posts to random people on the internet… but i also dont wanna be a party pooper so have a good life and good luck in your gaming adventures.

I don’t get it either but this one was a nicely written one so it got my like. Some people have put a lot of emotional energy into this game, expressing their departure on here is (almost, yes almost, not the same) as dealing with grief.

Writing it out and posting it for others to see is part of the process.

1 Like

Good luck on your future adventures!

1 Like

Good luck.

Many of the “I quit” posts are actually from forum regulars…

They all used to respond with “Can I have your gold?” which I thought was arrogant and childish, but things’ve changed.

3 Likes

I still haven’t gotten anything, even BoEs, mats or even a single potion.

A paladin must have wronged you in a former life.

2 Likes

Goodbye to you!

:laughing:

Take care!

Got to say, I had a 3 month break, I came back and I’m also having doubts. What is mostly keeping me from progressing is legendaries.

At least I got a friend who can make ALL the mail legos, if not, I would have stopped already. Having to pay 200k or more per item, is for me not a very friendly system. I wonder how new people to wow, if any, are coping with that. Or it’s just on my server, dunno.

But also grinding for the material to make one. Then there’s tons of legendaries per class / spec, and there’s just 1-2 useful ones. Someone explain to me why bother making the rest? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lastly, it being connected to Torghast, which I don’t enjoy doing. I admit, it’s more fun than warfronts were, but WFs was THE most boring content ever created. I like the idea, but the implementation…

Anyways, I do understand it. I’m not even referring to the recent “content” changes, where they turn women into flowers and all that sh**, in the end, I don’t give af about that, since I didn’t pay attention to that anyways. I think it’s silly to make these changes, it doesn’t address any problem, just making things worse imo, but in the end, I really can’t give af about nonsense like that, just want to play a game.

1 Like

I’m back.

5 Likes

You come back for Ramadan ? :smiley:

always put health first… that goes for everyone here not just op.

1 Like

Stay healthy in mind and body, smile and br happy.

Gluck!

Good for you!
Spend your time on something that may respect it, which WoW devs dosnt do at all. May we all hope for a good 10.0 xpack so people will come back

Good luck in your gaming adventures, where ever they may take you :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

2 Likes

hide ur money or this forum gold diggers will steal it …

Too late, but I’ll put that gold to good use don’tchu worry 'bout it!

lifts a bag of left sided shoulders onto her back and grins

1 Like