Gray and White Quality Transmog Options Coming

https://www.wowhead.com/news/gray-and-white-quality-transmog-options-with-or-before-dragonflight-326804

So now that they are finally going to add the option, what are some grey and white items that are must-haves for RP transmog and onward?

Coming to mind I think those Pandarian weapons from the starter zone are going to be very popular. Those ruined bandaged gauntlets from the Draenei zone too.

3 Likes

All of them. Anything less would be an absolute blizzard moment.

But specifics that come to mind are the exile’s reach tabards, and the kukri from that same zone that ended up as a grey trash item only

4 Likes

I forgot about the tabard.

Not sure if it’s possible to search up grey / white items on Wowhead, but all the RP vendor shops in the cities having their gear become transmoggable sounds fun.

Most civilian items, like brooms and stuff.
Old starter gear.
… Everything else.

The ultimate hat:

2 Likes

You can look up armour types here for those interested:

https://www.wowhead.com/items/quality:1/slot:1#items;100-14+18

1 Like

I can only second this
Those daggers and the 2h sword are just top tier

2 Likes

Goblin Starter Robes have always seemed pretty cool, especially the mage one.

I forgot about all the Goblin starting gear.

EDIT:

And the Gilnean starter sets.

1 Like

Those mail gloves with leather wrapping so many human RPers prefer using will become one of the most transmogged mail items.

Entire Blood Elf sets… so good.

1 Like

Ofcourse this happens when I haven’t had the Operation:Gnomeregan or Darkspear Isle cloak for years anymore…

:grumble: Think Blizz’ll be up for restoring those? Or adding them to the transmog list automaticly?

I have them on my void elves because they are good.

I think you can buy them from the rep vendors (I may be thinking of a different one though)

I recall there is a vendor in WoD shadowmoon valley who sells garden stuff, like pitchforks and brooms.

a fat wizard in escape from durnhold also sells old starter gear.

actually we should pull knowledge and gather a list for vendors who sell grey/white moggable items.

Those gloves from Azuremyst isle is it??? Or the area below… The wraps ones!! With the brown under… Gimme.

1 Like

They’re already mogable though

No those are from collecting seeds in your garrison, there is a merchant in Elodor who sells white garden equipment.

Different one.

The operation: Gnomeregan one is full length, the vendor one is half length.

1 Like

All the city vendors sell half cloaks and I hate it!

1 Like