Gray and White Quality Transmog Options Coming

I dont even see the point of a half cloak, arent cloaks meant to double as a blanket when out on the road? what good is a half cloak.

This is a huge win for transmoggers everywhere.

3 Likes

The goblin leather(?) starter island jacket! A lookalike of it is available as a vignet chest in Spires of Arak, guarded by 3 ogres as a Hobbit reference that anyone can loot. I think that version might also be cloth? Havenā€™t checked in a while.

Edit:

This version of it is cloth.

2 Likes

Sitting on a stash of greys and whites, as well as Waldenā€™s top hat, of course.

This is awesome!

Would be nice to finally have a normal looking 2h mace since they decided to arbitrarily cut the one that was supposed to arrive with exileā€™s reach.

Dalaran mage Robes for prime Dalaran RP!

1 Like

Definitely something that ought to have been done years ago, but a net positive all the same.

This is awesome. Couldā€™ve done with it sooner, but better late than never.

Also the Pandaren starter weapons. I have waited literal YEARS to be able to transmog those. A decade, to be precise.

5 Likes

This is great news,

Bashing shoulders, battle worn gauntlets, plate mail vendor item, thereā€™s some really awesome items out there which canā€™t be mogged

Whats so special about the Pandaren Starter Weapons??? See alot of people comment on them! D:

Mostly that theyā€™re incredibly fitting for Pandaren, yet the models are all common quality and not used anywhere else.

Legion had some dope grey quality quest rewards also that are wearable but not moggable, the cloth golden ā€œplateā€ looking chest piece comes to mind.

This. Theyā€™re also really realistically proportioned while at the same time enjoying the more modern high fidelity models which is a particularly rare thing. Weapons in vanilla were well-proportioned, but the textures didnā€™t age well.

5 Likes

Do you think it is necessary to mog your quest reward green though just equip the item like fr

3 Likes

Hello Morsteth

1 Like

Handier to just have that extra slot available in the bags n not have to carry around a bunch of grey/white quality items, the fact that more options available bothers some people is rather bizarre, if you dont wanna exploit the new options coming, you also dont have to.

Bag spaceā€™s already an issue for me without keeping random RP gear in my inventory.

9 Likes

Exactly, Im nearly 30 years old irl and feel like I been carrying rp gear since I was 14-15, an end has finally come, rejoice, in the name of the Lord.

1 Like