Gray and White Quality Transmog Options with or Before Dragonflight

I’m still waiting for my Dance Studio!

5 Likes

I didn’t know it was coming at the time, and cleared out all my green quality BE starter zones gear two days before transmogrification was implemented. I have not repeated the mistake since.

3 Likes

This news makes me so happy.

7 Likes

Ahw ye!
Time to mog all weapons as somewhat normal sized grey/whites!

4 Likes

This is good news.
I found a broken sword that would be cool for my Death Knight but it was grey or white. Can’t find it now with a quick google but I’m sure with some more digging I’d find it again.

3 Likes

Good news! Some look really neat.

Hope the white Pandaren starter zone weapons will be included in this.

3 Likes

Does this include Shadowghast set? The legendary precursor. It’s white quality.

(The one that shares appearance with mythic Sanctum set)

There’s also some white items like wrench that don’t have weapon group to them.

There’s also items no longer available, like broom from farmers in Hillsbrad, and a pitchfork.

Definitely going to use the sai if they are.

I held onto Shoni’s Disarming Tool until it became transmogrifiable, but I know there’s an axe with the appearance too.

2 Likes

That’s the next question. Wonder if the game remembered all common items we’ve once accuired or if we have to get them from scratch now.
Some are from quests you can only do once per character.

4 Likes

Happy and upset at the same time. The amount of cool grey items I vendored throughout the years makes me cry.

8 Likes

When the system was first implemented, it seemed very random on what it remembered and not. It probably hasn’t changed, so it will remember some things and not others.

2 Likes

emotional damage

4 Likes

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

5 Likes

yeah, same. i hope they at least try to give us all the mogs we ve vendored or something, who knows. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m fairly certain that when account-wide transmog was introduced in WOD it wasn’t retroactive, hence the void storage full of garbage. So I don’t think that this will be any different.

You, i like you…
Getting the meme and answering with a meme.

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking :grin:

The 2h sword is cool too.

2 Likes

That is the question! It’s important cause zereth morthis 2h sword goes nicely with plate set :slight_smile:

Now that’s a good news !

I love some of the more plain and simple items, they make characters feel more real.

4 Likes