Gray and White Quality Transmog Options with or Before Dragonflight

Wow, I completely forgot this existed until you mentioned it just now.

2 Likes

Maybe you have some real treasure stored in it on a character or two.

4 Likes

this is good news i always wondered why we couldnt use those. Alot of mail looks bad but from what i recall there are some gray/white items wich look like an actual chainmail and chainmail headwear

4 Likes

maybe they will also let go of the whole holiday only tmogs as well. if someone wants to wear a lovely rose or a santa hat in the middle of summer then let them

2 Likes

Seems less likely, but who knows. Sometimes they loosen restrictions on things.

Unironically the most hype news of the whole announcement so far.

4 Likes

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will (soon™) be mine.

5 Likes

Dear lord, yes. That completely slipped my mind, that will finally be relevant.

Well, hopefully.

I really wish they’d remove the holiday transmog restrictions. It’s not like we don’t have enough silly items out of season.

3 Likes

Seems some might want to farm the white items from this event in prep, just in case.

3 Likes

I love it. I have one white wooden sword (a random world drop from starter zones I think) similar to a Japanese training sword that it dropped for me years ago waiting for this.

I will trade it to a character that can actually use it. Knowing Blizzard they maybe make all those items BOP as soon as the new patch launch, and that will make unusable any white transmog store on a bank alt that can’t use it.

2 Likes

I heard that, finally ! Now if they could just add a vendor that sell some random green items in capital cities for RPer to be allowed to cheapmog easily, it would be nice

What about the Twilight Cultist set from old Silithus and the set from the ethereal tcg pet vendor? Theyre grey/white, but doesnt have armor class, theyre just raw armor.

They should make them Cloth armor or Cosmetic. Otherwhise i doubt it could be transmogged.

More options always better.

3 Likes

its not like there are many but i think there are some nice ones wich people would might wish to use as tmogs. the lovely rose wich you can put in your mouth. the noblegarden dresses, i think there also is a circlet headwear made out of flowers. And thanksgiving got some hats.

Even during the holidays i don’t bother with them however because i dont think they are worth using since they can only be used for about 2 weeks a year so why bother changing to those if they automaticly stop working after a while.

I guess all we can do is wait and see if they actually will make tmogable gray/white items apply to holiday items as well. it seems like an easy thing to remove the restriction of. if the dont do this then i hope they atleast will add more customisation options trough adding more normal looking gray/white gear

Based on the announcement, we may even get the mogs before Dragonflight. In before people swarm the starting areas and AoE everything on sight for the low level drops. I expect an increase in rolling alts and levelling them between 1-15. I will have a few warriors / paladins as well.

Christmas is about the only time I use the seasonal mogs and then one day you log in and your mix and match gear is showing :rofl:

1 Like

oooooh, seasonal gear all year round? yes please! (even if it does result in tanks running around in pink dresses and bunny ears).

I really hope they follow through on this one. My mind instantly went to the starter gear in the Pandaren and Worgen zones. Such a waste that you never see that stuff again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.