Great Times! What are your best memories of RP moments on Argent Dawn!

Far as Telia’s concerned they still are too. No matter how she feels about the rest of the paw.

The Highland Games! Loved to see so many small folk come together to play Wildhammer themed games and get together for drinks. Icly it was a blast, and oocly it was absolutely wonderful just the same.

It’s hard to settle on something specific. I have very fond memories of the Blood Elf RP I engaged in during the WOTLK era. I met a lot of good folk during that time, some of which I’m still in contact with and others who I lost contact with altogether after I took a break.

I won’t name specific names, but it was honestly the best and highest quality RP I’ve found in an MMO. One of the reasons I came back here after years away is because other MMO’s just don’t scratch the same itches that can be dealt with here.

1 Like

Man, there are so many.

For events specifically, there’s several. People have already mentioned Legacy of the Saurok for example, which I enjoyed greatly- Such as doing the Lagoon cleansing RP with the Frozen paw, Cenarion Guardians and the Frozen Paw, setting up the minefield, bringing down TB’s airship with bombs with Zunaj & the absolutely MAD victory celebration afterwards.

Another time was during Legion, in a PCU campaign called warhorns in the mists during which we all got caught in hellheim during which dying in rp-pvp literally didn’t matter and it was a massive meatgrinder for hours.

There was also Acrona’s “the Maul” duel tournament in Feralas, it was really cool to watch the gaames unfold and Exi’jin bringing double win to Horde as heallock. A similar, smaller scale event happened on Horde the previous Hallow’s end, during which my character, Boush, defeated Exi’jin and won the hallowed tournament.

Speaking of Hallowed Ball events, as the organizer, all of them hold a dear spot in my heart. Especially the traditional play, I feel, is v. Breathtaking whenever we get it to work.

Other RP occasions and interactions with RP include my RP with Grimace, when Boush gave him a chicken after his got killed- He looks up to Grimace almost like a pseudo adopted son, since he’s always looking out for him and trying to make him forward in (un)life.

The Infinite Dark initiative shard hunt also deserves a special mention- Specifically Ellythia, Sunyiu and others with whom I interacted with in Pandaria. The stealing of the orb was one of the most intense feelings of RP I ever had, with me waiting in ambush fpr over 5+ hours to make the jump!

There’s so many others but these are the ones I remember from thr top of my head. Thanks y’all.

1 Like

Whew, I do not have particularly awesome events to mention about Throgan. But I must admit what really shaped up my main was all the interaction with all kinds of different characters. Throgan went from rather quiet and borderline shy to cocky and quick to anger to wisening up after being beatened down by a certain tauren runemaster, or having his throat slit by certain someone. But the interactions I keep up on everyday basis being Throg’s IC friends that became good friends to me OOC is what I really like to remember since those interactions always offered a chance to learn IC and OOC. It might be a small thing compared to some of awesome sounding events but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

1 Like

all these stories are absolutely great! loving them!

Orgri noir,

With some of the most peculiar elven spies.

The stair orc that went missing.

And a certain person that wanted to become warlord.

And the tauren space program.

My best memories of RP were with the group of friends I roleplayed with throughout WoD and Legion. They were good times, and every blood elf character involved was great in their own unique way.

I still keep in touch with the majority of them but I’ll list all the names I can if they happen to read this and in turn give my thanks to them for the RP past and present:

Fashul/Pyreah

Amalia/Ha’vain

Irindir/Nazdarim

Miranela

Lorathas

Florean

Noraleon/Erandith

Aerilen

Aerillan

Saretha

Dawntreader

Lanise

Itlaris

I think that about covers it, sorry for any names I forgot, but thanks to all of the above for making RP fun.

Last but not least, thank god for me.

1 Like

I miss the days of pre-WoD when Erandith and Telaryn were like two peas in a pod. :sob:

yeah i actually played telaryn once :scream:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.