Greymane Praising Section

you must be blind i’m not a troll i am however constantly reminding the orcs they have no honor because it’s true :stuck_out_tongue:

And why everyone call me “The honorable”, ugly skeleton?

1 Like

because the mag’har was never trialed for their war crimes the only place Grommash Hellscream and his Iron Horde now renamed mag’har belongs is on a Executioner’s block

What have I to do with this acts? Nothing, that’s your answer. I’m clean. You murdered innocent people already, corpse. You have no honor.

1 Like

yes i’m a murder machine but at least i’m honest about having no honor the orcs however still cling to their none existent honor like some sort of comfort blanket as they commit genocide

Some murder machine with honor level 12… eyeroll

The orcs had a new beginning. We, or at least some of us are still honorfull. I go to sleep, but with honor.

I’ve been to busy to slaughter you alliance i’m so sorry i’ll do better and murdering you paladins … :stuck_out_tongue:

You can fight me in a war-game right now. See who will murder who.

We both know that only rogues and range classes can beat you :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. I beat rogues and ranged classes. Mages counter me, though.

We need to do a 1v1 somedays. I’m sure that my rogue will beat you. Yes, it’s me, Shandyra. I need to enjoy my Mag’har right now.

Hah, you can try. And I am aware. Tis a fine specimen!

I heard wings burst can do 100k crit. Well, then im dead obviously :sweat_smile:

Meh i liked pvp before arena i have not really done it after also this i created this 2nd account in wod i think the only honor i have is from doing tower WQ so now a days i barely do any i sorta miss the 24+ hour AV’s of classic but it beyond that pvp is dead to me

That’s if you stack the trait called “Avenger’s Might”. I am kinda dodging it, though. I dislike it.

Yeah, PVP legit isn’t really fun anymore. Same compositions in most matches, azerite traits are too important, etc. I don’t really enjoy it…

They also nerved the honor marks now. Now I doesn’t get 1 mark after a win. I doesn’t done any PvP since the patch. But well, at least I got the Mount.

Hah, not with your item level or honor level.

I beat you couldn’t beat an elite mob.

Also, Shandyra don’t fall for it! Paladins are bloody annoying to duel and all you will get is suffering and pain in return.

I need two mounts this coming season. One mandatory, one saddle.

<3

I wouldn’t know i mainly play alliance now and they always fumble the win no marks for me