Group loot in Mythic+

It’s the same with personal loot though. If a 480 gets a 430 drop they can offer to sell it. And in group loot if you win a roll you get the item.

The main differences between the systems are more intricate. Group loot can drop stuff unusable by anyone while with personal loot you can’t trade upgrades even if the item is unwanted.

Yes, I know, and Lilith is more or less announcing themselves as that kind of player while saying it’s not gentlemanly to ask someone else if they’re willing to give an item away.

I think if you read closer you’ll find we are in agreement. My point was that because of this attitude, PL vs. GL will never solve the problem because Liliths can be Liliths with either system.

And while we’re here, GL in raids is why this is my least pugged expansion in a long long time.

And at the same time you want it brought to m+? Either you are contradicting yourself…or you got some ulterior motives for m+ in general.

No, I’m not arguing for or against it. I’m not very invested in this. I just wanted to point out to OP that some problems will carry over between the systems.

1 Like

No i don’t want group loot in m+ are you mad? :smiley:
Look at that cringe loot fiest in LFR
I prefer m+ personal loot if it drop for me it is mine, I tell you. My own. My precious. Yes, my precious.

Sure… but at least it will make you feel that you got a chance at the piece instead of it going to them directly.

I guess by this logic the result is the same but the process would feel a lot better.

Even if you have some people who need on everything that’s still less than in PL which is everyone. I’m tired of getting the same gloves for the 5th time while other pieces still elude me and having to beg to other people hoping they don’t need the item.

1 Like

there is no benefit in being nice in eviroment where you will never meet those people again . like ever.

so yeas 20 g is worth much more especialy with how high repair costs are .

more so - i experienced that even if you are nice - people dont care .

like i wish there was automated system in game giving others reason why your leave in a way they cannot report you .

i wish i could tell them in nice way - i left your group because your dps is from S1 of DF - go do +5 not +20

but i cant so i keep silent :slight_smile: not gonna risk in game infraction for speaking truth :slight_smile:

and yes im biased - trying to get last portals on druid - 3 groups in row i have someone doing like 100-150k aoe on first pull in DHT with BL :confused:

working as intended.

you gott run more dungeons there.

if you got your bis - you would stop runing it.

its all designed in a way to prolong your gameplay .

well duh . just like i presssed need on every single last dungeon boss in wolk dungeons :slight_smile:

do you know how much gold i made that way ? :smiley: i even eventually bough repair mount - something which i couldnt afford like ever in original wolk :slight_smile: i didnt buy it till late cata back then . exactly because i was “nice” :slight_smile:

All I can say, that if this is the average mindset of a WoW-player, the community is sad.

1 Like

i meant isnt it more said caring what others people got to the point you bother them ?

I hate group loot with a passion. Just get me my 40% chance loot directly in dungeons. Thanks.

1 Like

Nah thx, had enough of ninjas in raid now and before.

1 Like

Not sure what you’re trying to claim with that statement.
If I am grouping up with people, and someone asks me whether he can have that piece of equipment, because it’s a major upgrade for them, I will happily hand it over to them as it gets more people progressed further, and it makes me feel happy that I helped someone.

If the piece is a critical upgrade for myself, I will also tell them.

As I posted above, this attitude is a problem in the WoW community.
For some reason, everyone is out to get everyone, and you can’t expect people to have some common decency towards another:

• Loot drops : MINE
  • Rare mob spawns: Pull and nuke immediately, don’t bother waiting for everyone to show up. There’s a reason the announcement is map wide
  • Someone struggling against an enemy : drop more mobs on them
  • Someone struggling with a mechanic : Flame them, tell them they suck

This community, more so ingame than on the forums/social platforms has a toxicity problem, and nobody seems to care. Except when they do get reported, it’s immediately a tirade on the forums about how unfair and unjust the reporting system is in this game, instead of actually reflecting on their behavior, not even remotely entertaining the thought that they might have been the problem.

You also can do a worldboss for 800+ gold and you covered 40 times that 20 gold.

So everyone roll on item ?

No

I dont want see the tank roll and win the staff then try to sell me for 200k

2 Likes

No thx. Group loot need to be remove instede.

3 Likes

main reason all i say is “greetings” and “gg bye” in pugs

when smth doesnt fit i just go and dont write the reason, so i dont get reported via text chat

ofc mine if its an 0,x% upgrade and i dont know you and wont see you again
yea just wait an hour till everyone from stormwind and og is there
everyone should play around you, everyone else is bad/toxic

And with group loot you’ll face the same problem multiplied by square because people are greedy and will need just to check if it give them a +100 dps.

Personal loot might be annoying but at least I don’t have to fight with luck on top of a loot table.

1 Like