Guardian/feral druid lf casual guild

Hello there!

I’m a returning player and just like the title says im currently looking for a new home. My main passion is tanking but as i’ve come to understand, finding a guild as a tank is very hard hence why i’ve decided to stick with feral for now.
So i’ve played wow since 2006, on and off since cata but now im looking for a casual guild to do some N, hc raiding with and m+. Some rated bgs now and then would be fun aswell.
I’m currently on Ragnaros but i would be willing to transfer for the right guild.

Contact me here or ingame :slight_smile:
leadtek#21412

If you fancy joining us we are more than open to nice peeps as socials, as well as raiding, M+!

It’s weird … we’ve found the opposite - we just struggle to find tanks for our guild :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re a casual and social raiding guild on the connected realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We only raid normal and heroic (we might dabble, briefly, with one or two mythic bosses at the end of an expansion, if we’re bored, but that’s just for fun).

We run two raids a week, Wednesday and Friday, from 9pm server time on Wednesday, half an hour later start on a Friday, for 2.5 hours. Wednesday tends to be progression/later heroic bosses (we’re currently 9/10 heroic), and Friday tends to be a bit more relaxed in Normal, potentially with the first few heroic as well.

We sometimes have a PvP night on a Friday after the raid, but that’s more a very casual affair - battlegrounds, perhaps some arena.

Monday evening is set aside for mentored/low n slow M+ dungeons … essentially for people who just want to get some done, don’t mind not timing, or need practice.

Sometimes high M+ mentored runs, not looking to time, occur for higher keys (15+).

In between those, people are regularly organising ad-hoc M+ runs at varying levels and speeds, amongst other things.

If this sounds of interest, please drop into our discord (which we mainly use for text communication, plus voice chat during dungeons) where you’re welcome to browse, ask questions, perhaps join in with the occasional M+ https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

We do only take applications via our website, once people have read our guild and (if they’re interested in raiding with us) raiding rules, which can all be found here: https://www.darkwolves.eu

Good luck finding a new home :slight_smile:

Hello! Sounds interesting ill check you guys out on your website :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added you for a chat :slight_smile:

Hi Topkekhunt,

We are looking for new peeps to make a team. Check out our recruitment message.
We are alliance, so if you do not want that ignore this :wink:

Update
No longer searching so can delete this post :slight_smile:

Could you just confirm for me whether or not that guild you found, was ours? We accepted your application but haven’t heard from you since :wink: