Guide : How to bot for honor ranking

Since Blizzard is not doing anythings VS that (I know some person on my server that use it 24/24 7/7 and they are not ban), it’s time to reveal how they do it.

Step 1 : Get an autoclicker with random interval or use another method to press a button on your keyboard every X seconds (random interval is better than fixed interval). You can use any third party program.

Step 2 : Create the following macro.

/click BattlefieldFrameJoinButton
/click StaticPopup1Button1
/script WorldStateScoreFrame:Show()
/click WorldStateScoreFrameLeaveButton
/click StaticPopup1Button2

Step 3 : Put the macro on your keyboard, disable all addons and go to the AV cave in alterac mountains. Stand inside the red portal

Step 4 : Set up your autoclicker and put your mouse cursor on the macro.

This will have you automatically queue, join up and exit bg once over. It will also prevent AFK as long as u click atleast once per 5 minutes.

Enjoy the easy honor and the easy ranking. Sure, you’ll not reach R14 with that, but you’ll be able to easily get high standing every week.

4 Likes

Stop browsing ownedcore.

awesome topic, lets get alot of posts here, maybe someone will notice

Gee, I wonder what happens if I use scripts while the Blizzard bois are on winter break. And I wonder what happens when they come back from winter break.

Gee wiz

blizz boiz are on “winter break” all year long for classic…there’s been countless ppl reporting the same bot on my srv…he’s still alive and kicking…

2 Likes

Using these macros isnt against any rules as long as you press them yourself. Irrc only thirdparty software is bannable, not third party hardware. So theoreticly, using current blizzard tos, setting up say a fan to press a key every rotation or something would be perfectly legal. One easy solution blizzard could implement to break these simple bots would be to disable these macros to press ui buttons. Also disable auto requeue if you are behind the red area at av entrance due to a loading screen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.