Guide : How to get ez-Rank 14

1. Use a Paid Transfert fo Flamelash or any dead server.
  2. Spam AV forever, afk fishing or in mine and if someone say something, put “I do my quest” in chat.
  3. Be sure to have high standing by spamming AV. Being on dead server doesn’t mean you are alone trying to get the highest standing. Use HonorSpy so you can see how many honor you need each week, since there’s no way people on a dead server will try to messup with the addon data.
  4. Get R14.
  5. Go back to mega-server and enjoy your BiS gear for future raid.
2 Likes

You realize there might be no bracket 1 spots on flamelash?

1 Like

All the alliance will be going to flamelash and it will end up being alliance dominated :joy:

3 Likes

You realise people know about the noob server thing so no matter where you go you’ll always have competition for rank 14? lol good luck

said the same thing earlier!!! :smiley:

1 Like

go to dead server for rank 14 gear

cant get raid loot cause dont have 40 ppl for a raid

genius plan

1. Be a laughing stock regardless, because rank system is retarded and r14 is not an accomplishment but a great shame
2 Likes

Getting R14 in classic isn’t an achievement. If you think riding your mount up or down a map hundreds of times a week is an achievement, then you must live very sad existences.

3 Likes

Everyone will try to do this even on dead servers cap is 800k

Well, it is not easy as you try to make it but sure, it’s much easier to get rank 14 on a low populated or dead server than a mega server. So, you can transfer your character there and get r14 in a few months, yes. But:

-There will be 0 items on the AH and 0 economy. So if you need mats, you have to farm everything yourself.
-If you go out to farm stuff, you will get corpse camped for 7 hours by 30+ curious undead rogues. Hell, even in your capitals, chances are you will get constantly ganked.
-There will be no pugs, no dungeon or raid groups and probably no proper raiding guilds. So the only thing you will do is spam BGs for months.

If you can get through all of this, enjoy your time in that server and surely your rank 14. If you are a normal sane person though, I won’t suggest you to play on a massively imbalanced server, cuz i am in one of those since launch.

1 Like

Sour grapes :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a type of achievement. Not saying it is an amazing one, but it is one.

on Horde side its 800 on Ally hard 2 say

You sound kinda bitter. Requires a pretty impressive amount of determination to get through it.

4 Likes

Requires a laughably huge amount of time wasted on mindless grind that doesn’t require any PvP skills. Of course you can’t make it if you aren’t determined, but to each his own.

1 Like

I agree. Not sure I’d say it’s wasted since the gear is absolutely insane, and if you have fun doing it, why not, but yeah.

There’s a 90-day timer on the server transfer so I mean feel free to play on dead server for 3 month minimum, rather you than me, just so you have your special items.

If your afk doing quest people will report you.

You need atleast 12 weeks of ranking to get to rank 14, wheb you are standing one every week. No idea how many ppl are rly left on flamelash, but it needs some effort for sure. Also if too little ppl qualify for ranking there night not be a rank 14 spot afterall.

Back then when it was twice easy to rank up i almost fail college year and I didnt socialize and call my girl for weeks. And barely reach r10 on shaman which was my goal (most useles gear btw).
Ranking now, esspecially above r10 is totally BDSM.
Even my 8yo daughter found it stupid

)

1 Like