[Guide] How to Roleplay a Demon Hunter!

FOREWORD

With the success of my guide about Death Knights, I thought I might try my hand at another Hero Class - The Demon Hunter.

This guide will attempt to cover the various aspects of roleplaying a Demon Hunter, from some of the most basic to some of the most in depth. If I missed anything, let me know in the comments!

All my sources are cited at the end of the guide, and I've tried to make clear what is lore, what is speculation, and what is personal preference.

Many thanks to the people who wrote the lore, the people who collected the lore on wikis and in other roleplay guides on the forums, and the people who shared their thoughts and opinions with me on this topic. I will try to credit all of you at the end as well, but please forgive me if memory fails and I miss a name!

Table of Content:
1. Facts about the IC Class + Races
2. The Story by Blizzard
3. Faction Alliegence
4. Making Your Character Within This
5. Demon Powers
6. Miscellaneous
- Transmogs
7. Useful Tips and Advice
8. Sources
1 Like

Hey! I’ve been thinking of creating a kind of unstabler Demon Hunter, one who absorbed a feral member of The Leigon, like one of the Bilehound Gnashors, and over the battle with The Leigon, has become more monstrous in apperance, due to the Fel-Magic he uses, as well as his Intelligence lowering due to the strain of the mental battle between the beast and the hunter. Tbh, I just want an excuse to create a big, Fel-Beast boi to tank for Guild Events. Do you think that this idea is possible?

Wasn’t there some big guide on demon hunters that was posted here earlier?

I was so hyped to see the heading… But where is the guide?

2 Likes