Guild Bank on Twisting Nether not working

Can’t withdraw gold on any bank in twisting nether! please help

edit:
can’t withdraw any gold from guild bank at all , anyone else facing similar problem? there is a whole lot of posts on US forums, but nothing on EU?
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=guild%20bank

1 Like

Hello im from silvermoon server and same problem with you cant withdraw gold from guild bank i dont know why hope its fix

1 Like

Hi there,

So while guilds have gone cross-realm already with the update, the guild banking part isn’t going live until 11.0.2.

For more info, check out the update notes here:

1 Like

I made a guild in my own realm with my own character and can’t take any gold off it? did you even bother to read the problem or just copy pasted your macro?
edit: what is even 10.0.2 , what game you playing?!

1 Like

I am on Azuremyst Realm. I am the Guild Master and I can not withdraw my gold from the bank. I only have characters from Azuremyst and Stormrage (X-Realm) in my guild. My guild only consists of my characters and two other (active) players. I would like to withdraw gold from the guild bank but I am unable to do so. Why is this ?

its blizzard feature, its 2024 and u cant use your own gold

1 Like

same here on silvermoon, I can’t get my own money to buy mats on the ah, I’m running out of liquid money

same here on Draenor.

I have the same problem on Magtheridon, i just have one other char that is not on this realm in my guild, the rest is on this realm. Can’t take out any gold on any of them!

Edit: I can now withdraw a 1000 gold per char and when i log in and out of the char i can take out another 1000 gold. I have tried other amounts but that won’t work.

you mean to say i cant use my own gold in my own guild bank in my own realm? thats fantastic expansion feature

1 Like

11.0.2. is next week.

if even it was tomorrow, but why?! we’ve been using same guild functionality for 15 years why would they do this. even more important question is why they didn’t say withdrawing gold will be blocked until new patch comes so we can move the gold out???

they just added one of the biggest systems to the game ever and the spaghetti code is yeah, old. It broke a lot of stuff but im glad warbands didnt get added with the expansion launch because it would have been a disaster. They are actively working on multiple things everyday and we will keep getting hotfixes everyday for the next week or two.
Calm down a bit, im eagerly waiting for achievements to be fixed aswell.

Apologies for the confusion, it seems I misunderstood the original report.

Non cross-realm guild banks should be working as normal, and we’re currently investigating reports that they are not:

If it helps it seems that lower amounts in the 500-1000g range can still be withdrawn, but I realize it might take some time to get the required amounts out this way and hopefully the underlying issue can be addressed quickly.

2 Likes

any ETA on when its going to be fixed ? im running out of game time pretty soon and need my gold in my guild bank to buy wow token…

1 Like

11.0.2. next week. “Maybe”

I cant open my bags on any characters (silermoon) or the guild bank

you cant open bags cuz of probably your keybind keeps reseting everytime you login, just assign the keybind again till they fix it i guess. but guild bank issue is whole another thing. its still bugged and cant withdraw gold. even if your guild is on same realm. or even if you are guild master. still cant withdraw gold.

any eta on when this will be fixed??

Managed to get my gold out the bank using one character. Found a solution on another thread. Deposit 1g and withdraw 1000g, deposit 1g and withdraw 2000g, rinse and repeat doubling the amount you withdraw until you get the required amount. Its not a fix but it does work.

1 Like