[H] 2 mates looking for mythic guild for Shadowlands

Hello! We are 2 mates from Denmark who’s been raiding ny’alotha together until I had to switch faction/server and he went on a break. We are currently looking for a guild that we can raid together in Shadowlands.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/fallaxqt - I’m currently maining Resto druid and will keep so in Shadowlands, but currently also leveling up a monk healer as secondary.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/Sofië - My mate. He’s currently leveling up a mage for Shadowlands and won’t be playing Demon Hunter but he can have a flex character as secondary if needed for tanking etc.

We both like to be prepared, come on time and contribute any input if wanted.

1 Like

Have a look at our guild mate, we could definately use you 2 !

Hello Fallaxqt,

If you fancy playing Alliance Zim Zalabim could be the fit for you if your still looking for a guild, we are on Ravencrest,

Check out the recruitment here

And if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

Hey Fallax,

We are currently recruiting people for our guild in SL (Horde Draenor),

You can join our discord server to see more info and/or apply, or even just add me on Discord and I can personally explain you everything =). Mage and resto druid/MW monk fit very well into our roster.

Discord server: discord.gg/qhAhpk
Discord: Sinnicall Dungeon Master#4791

Cheers!

Dear initiative,

We can see your pleed for a new home for raiding and we also get that this is an difficult decision. If you would like to try our guild is always open for you to join. Our guild will do events in SL and have a lot of fun in discord or guild chat. our goals is to make Hydra great again! We are a social guild who does raiding on Normal, Heroic and if we can mythic. We also do a lot of Mythic dungion runs and other small fun events. So do you want a active, endgame, social and most of all fun guild let us know and you can try us out. and if you dont like it you can always leave but you will always have a home or place free at Hydra :slight_smile:

With much love,

Hydra social leader DarthDDB

Hey man, we’re currently recruiting Rdruid and mage for our mythic roster.
Check out our guild here;

Aloha @Fallaxqt! We All Desire on Chamber of Aspects, the best looking guild EU, could be the right home for you peeps.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Disturbance is a Horde guild rebuild of real life friends and people that have played together for a long time and we are aiming to do Mythic raiding in Shadowlands on server EU-Draenor.
Our primary focus is Heroic raiding, but also other end content. And eventualy Mythic Raiding.
We are built from a core of Mythic and Cutting Edge raiders, but not looking to play the game as a second job and looking for something more laid back and relaxed gameplay, but at the same time to perform at our best and sim to be vetter.

We are currently recruiting a roster of all roles and classes to find players for a comfortable progress in the first tier of Shadowlands where we will have raid events two times a week.
We are also recruiting members for our social ranks where new and old players are all welcome!

Raid time (ingame time)

We haven’t decided the exact times yet but will be something like this.

Wednesday/Thursday 19:30/7:30 pm - 22:00/10:00 pm
Sunday 19:30/7:30 pm - 22:00/10:00 pm

Our Raider Expectations:

:white_small_square: Positive attitude: we like banter but not toxicity, must be mature and able to take criticism.
:white_small_square: Performance: we expect you to have an eye for min-maxing, parsing, and execution of tactics.
:white_small_square: Class expertise: we expect you to know your class and be able to play other specs.
:white_small_square: Dedication to progression: have an active interest in learning boss fights before the first pull to improve both yourself and the guild.
:white_small_square: Communication: must be able to speak fluent English, have a microphone and be able to speak during encounters.

If you have questions, send me a pm at:

Discord: Zaarroc#8402
Battlenet: Zaarroc#2342

Or join our discord and send a apply in the channel #info-and-recruitment.
Discord invite code: rnYqsJT