[H] 220 MM Hunter & 220 Boomie LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi guys,

220 ilvl MM Hunter and 220 ilvl Boomie are currently looking for a guild progressing in Mythic raiding :slight_smile:

We are currently 10/10HC with a small amount of Mythic experience in the previous expac (Uldir). While we don’t mind sitting sometimes, we don’t want to be recruited to warm the bench!

It would be a big bonus if the guild is active in M+ too as this is something we both enjoy. We also both have KSM with 1.3k rio.

We’d love a relaxed guild who has a lot of fun, yet is able to be serious when it comes to progression.

*Edit: We’d like to stay as Horde ^^

Battletag: Ela#21238

Many thanks for reading!

Hey, we are currently recruiting some extra dps for our mythic team theres still a few spots left open.

The guild is called Vicarius and currently 10/10hc and planning to go into mythic once the roster is full, we raid Thursday & Sunday 8-11pm Server Time.

Add my bnet - Tricky#21141 if you want to know more!

Hey there,

Sunset Moon is recruiting a couple of RDPS for the core raiding team.
We are on 1/10M atm, we raid on friday/saturday 20:30 - 00:00 ST.
We have a bunch of people with KSM aswell.
If this sounds interesting, you can always add me for a talk.

B-net: Sinnx#21997

Hello! The guild I’m from would be very keen to get you into our ranks! We are 1/10M so far and looking to improve our roster, you’d be very welcome we have a decent community both inside and outside of WoW as well

Raid days are Thursday + Sunday 21:00-00:00 Sever Time

We also have a couple who like to do keys and hope to get enough to start some teams for M+
If you’d like to chat hit me up xKenver#2229 :slight_smile:

Thank you to all who have replied! We are still considering our options :slight_smile:

If you are still looking, The Lost Sunstrider is looking to recruit more players to delve further into Mythic, we are currently 2/10M and have the first two bosses on farm, as several players have quit until 9.1 we have found ourselves in need of more players.

Raid Times (currently):

• Thurs 19:00 - 22:00 ST
  • Undecided (Likely to be Tuesday) 19:00 - 22:00 ST

Contact (Discord):

• Lemo#9202 (GM, Recruitment Officer, Available most evenings 18:00-23:00 ST)
  • Chiknight#1536 (Co-GM, Raid Leader, Available most days 12:00-02:00 ST)

Hi Elliya,

Would love to speak with you more.

Please have a read of our guild post and let us know if it interests you.
My battletag is Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.