[H] 3 Friends looking for Social guild

Hi there!

We are 3 friends who are looking for a friendly, mature and social guild, we want to do Normal and heroic raids, and Mythic+ runs for dungeons in a fun and relaxed enviroment.

All of us are above 25 years of age.

Blood Death knight, 31 years old.
Retribution Paladin, 26 years old.
Restoration Shaman, 40 years old.

We all have played wow on and off since early tbc / late vanilla.

Hi there,

Our guild - Belan Shi - might fit your requirements. We’re a small group of chilled, friendly types, made up of people who sound just like you.

Recently, a number of our members have taken extended breaks from the game for one reason or another, and we’re starting the process now of building up our ranks again and getting the ball rolling on raids and mythics once more. For raiding, we’re in particular need of a tank and healer, too, so the fit looks good.

Fair warning: right now things are slow, but we’re trying hard to build up a proper head of steam. If you want to check us out and find out more about the guild, feel free to drop in to our Discord here:

https://discord.gg/z865z4B

Or contact me on battle net at fendahl#11166

Hope you give us a try!

Hey Agrothia,

We are always looking for active people to fill our ranks.
Being a raiding guild we do raid HC and Mythic on a 2night schedule, but outside those days we have a strong M+ scene and a nice active discord channel, its not unlikely to see 2 groups running pretty much ever evening outside our raid times.

Were also of the more mature tilt, your 40 year old shammy, wouldn’t be the oldest with us!

If you want a chat, hit me up, Zlyr#2989.

Here is our post,

Or, all the best in finding a home & have fun!

HI and Hello

if your still on the look out for a good home we could be the guild for you,

We are looking to continue Heroic progress for all tiers.

We also do M+ and some Pvp together would like to add you to our family :smiley: We raid Wed/Sun 8pm server.

So please read about us and thanks for reading hope to see you in game :rooster:

If you’re after weekend raiding we are here :smiley:
Horde Sat and Sun evening raiding

Here’s an old recruitment post that sums up Lazarus pretty well:

We’ve recently “adopted” another party of friends which was a big success so I’m sure we could fit in another.

Add me or PM me if you are interested: Thulsadoom#2725
Good luck in finding the right guild for you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.