{H} 379 protection warrior lf Mythic Guild

Hello!
As the topic says I am currently looking for a raiding guild that have a permanent raiding spot open. That are always looking to finish there weekly M+ and the current mythic raid tier (if you also do a bit of pvp im all in),

Currently I am 8/8 H. I prefer to raid three times a week. I’m available all days after 20:30 ST and can keep going as long as it takes ; )
Server/Faction preference: Would prefer to stay on as a Horde on Tarren Mill, But I am willing to transfer servers.

A bit about me
I’m a 26 year old guy from Sweden. I returned to the game with this account in the end of burning crusade as a fury warrior. I decided to once again pick up my shield in Wrath of the Lich King and I have been actively taking since.

Feel Free to contact me in game (Pure#1754) or on Discord (Baconburger#1623). Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time.

Hi there;
I’ve just sent you a ID friend request (I believe my ID name shows up as Connor Rigg) - I’d like to talk to you about potentially recruiting you as a permanent Tank for my raid team as well as plenty of Mythic+ runs.

Here’s my guilds recruitment forum so you can get an understanding of what my guild is like/what to expect:

I look forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

(if the BattleTag didn’t send because Blizzard… mine’s ConnorRigg#2598)