[H] Chill Druid LF Guild

Hey all,

on this way I am looking a place to stay and enjoy the game.
I am 32 years and played WoW since Vanilla in 2005. (Priest since classic, Druid since TBC)
I am no World #1 Raider nor M+ player but i would consider myself decent addition to a guild :stuck_out_tongue:
I know how to play my class and expect the same from the guild i will / can join. I am open to criticism and have no problem admiting mistakes i may make.
I am capable to Raid atleast HC clear and M+ 10-15+ intime. Also I am keen to improve and always open minded to learn new mechanics and tactics.

I started with Shadowlands again about 1-2 weeks ago and I am currently working on gearing my Druid.
I would love to play as Feral even though i am currently playing guardian, simply due to the fact that its near impossible to find a group otherwise. I am well aware of the fact, that feral is no were near a Meta specc. But i highly dislike the “go meta or go home” mentality.

The last time I “really” played was in the beginning of BfA were i raided Uldir with a Guild on my Priest. (immo-Blackrock)

If you need any furhter informations or simply wanna ask me some questions, feel free to add me on Bnet, immo#2816

edit Raidtimes should be in the evening approx. 20:00 - 23:00
I wont be abled to raid on Weekends or Thursdays due to RL

Hi there. You haven’t really mentioned what sort of level of play you’re looking for, or when you are generally most active, however generally it sounds like our guild might be the type you’re looking for.

Dark Wolves is a casual/social raiding guild on the connected realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We encourage people to play what they enjoy playing - there’s no point if you’re not having fun, right?

We raid twice a week. We don’t raid Mythic level raids, preferring to stick to the more flexible Normal and Heroic level raiding. We are not a cutting edge guild and, although we aim for it, we can’t guarantee AotC either. We play to have fun, get a bit of gear if we’re lucky, perhaps the occasional achievement or boss down.

We also have an organised mentored “low n slow” M+ night on a Monday, where people are encouraged to spend the time learning tactics and routes in M+, with no pressure to time them.

Various other events are often organised throughout the week, either for sign-up in the calendar, or on an ad-hoc basis.

If this sounds of interest, please visit our website at https://www.darkwolves.eu for guild and raiding rules (which are less rules, and more an explanation of how we do things).

We also have a discord where we welcome guests to join, perhaps join in a few M+ and have a chat with us. https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

We only accept new members via application on our website.

Hello, we are looking for players just like you who just want to fun with a bunch of guildies. Check out our guild post and contact me if interested.

Hi there

Free feel to add us for a chat :slight_smile:

If your online lots during the day, pop on over to our disc!