Hey all,

We are still actively recruiting for our raid team. Classes of preference are:
Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Demon Hunter
Mage
Rogue
However other classes will still be considered.

We are currently 5/8 Heroic so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Cheers!

Hello!

Contemplating main tank spot & any of the following;
Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Demon Hunter
Mage
Rogue

6/8 HC - please get in touch if you are interested

If you want to talk to me (the boss) my bnet is ShadowStorm#2144707 or on discord: ShadowStorm#9541.

OR if you wanna talk to my glamorous assistant her bnet is Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356.

Raiding Weds and Sunday ~20:15-23:15 server time. Fun, relaxed but focussed atmosphere.

Hi there, we are still looking to bolster our ranks. A space has now become available for a main tank. feel free to hit us up and have a chat.

Hey!

Recruiting for our raid team is still ongoing.

Looking to recruit a main tank.

Also looking for DPS and maybe a healer.
DPS Classes we are not actively recruiting for are Druid, Warrior and Demon Hunter.

We are currently 6/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays around 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Cheers!

Looking for a main healer and DPS (Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Hunter pref)

We are currently 6/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays around 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested.

If you want to talk to me (the boss) my bnet is ShadowStorm#2144707 or on discord: ShadowStorm#9541.

Looking to recruit a tank.

Also looking for DPS and and a healer (Not Priest or Druid heals).
DPS Classes we are particularly interesting in are Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Shaman.

We are currently 7/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Still looking for a tank after our previous one fell through! We hit 7/8 HC last night and hoping to get good progression on Aszhara and some mythic bosses once we have a full team. Please contact any of the people above for more info or if you want to join.

Greetings,

Raiding 20:00-23:00 server time, 7/8HC

Looking for:

Tank
Healer (Resto shaman/mistweaver pref)
DPS - Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Monk - may consider others just hit me up for a chat.

OR if you wanna talk to my glamorous assistant her bnet is Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356.

Looking to recruit a tank.

Also looking for DPS and and a healer (Not Priest or Druid heals).
DPS Classes we are particularly interesting in are Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Shaman.

We are currently 7/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Thanks!

Hi

Raiding 20:00-23:00 server time, 8/8HC - we

Looking for:

Tank
Healer (Resto shaman/mistweaver pref)
DPS - Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Monk - may consider others just hit me up for a chat.

So as we lost a bunch of TRAITORS to classic (I’m only slightly salty I swear) we’re still back in recruiting more people for our raid team! We’re 8/8 HC and have core members who are more than willing to try out some mythic bosses but sadly don’t have the numbers for it.

We’re generally pretty chilled and mainly raid for fun but like to challenge ourselves a little bit (so we don’t feel utterly brain dead). Our raid times are Weds and Sun from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.

If we seem like a good fit for you don’t hesitate to contact me, either in game or one of my socials (bnet: Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356)!

Recruitment for our raid team is still ongoing.

Heals we are looking for - Monk and Paladin.
DPS we are looking for - All classes except Warrior and Demon Hunter.

We are currently 8/8 HC and may look at some Mythic progression if we have the numbers. We raid Wednesday and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested.

Contact info:
bnet: Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356 - GM
bnet: TrippyMoon#2477
bnet: Tetton#2178 or discord: Tetton#9791

Cheers!