[H] [Draenor] New Late night guild looking for raiders and socials

Casual Imperfection is a new late-night raiding guild formed in the run up to Shadowlands by a few cutting-edge raiders looking to build a home for like-minded lost souls who can’t necessarily raid at ‘normal’ times due to either work or family commitments.

The aim of the guild is to be able to clear each raid tier whilst it remains relevant and also develop a healthy M+ community. We expect raiders to be switched on and focussed during raids.

Previous mythic raiding experience is plus but maturity and attitude are more important traits so if you are competitive and want to progress as far as possible, then Casual Imperfection could the place for you!

Raid Schedule

Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 23:00 - 01:30 Server Time

As a new guild, we are building for the future so currently open to applications from all specs and classes. If you are interested in helping to build a great new raid team and environment, then you can apply at over at guildsofwow or contact us in game

Social applicants are also welcome and mythic plus plays a big part of our play schedule outside of raiding.

If any of this sounds interesting, or you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or reach out in game to one of the officers:

Redordead#21516
Zugames#2827

still looking for players get in contact

Sent both of you a friend request :slight_smile:

1 Like

recruitment is progressing well but still looking for more to help start build a community for raiding and m+

Looking for players who want to come and join us, nows a great time to establish raid spots. all roles open

Hi! I currently have a forum post myself and if you will I can send a link in the comments. Im currently looking for a good, serious, active, social and determend guild who want to progress mythic in SL.

You can also add my Bnet or discord and just send me a message.

Bnet: beaNR#2346
Discord: zan1#4053

Best regards Yawnzy-Draenor (Horde obviously)

Lots of new players - lfm. this is a great time re-establish yourself as a core raider. get in touch

The team is progressing well. We are on the lookout for a couple more healers and ranged DPS in particular but all Applicants welcome

Roster coming along nicely. Spots open for exceptional players and socials, get in contact for a chat