[H][EU] New player looking for guild

Hi im a new player in wow. I have tried the game before when legion came out but i was incredibly overwhelmed and confused with the game and had trouble adjusting to the general flavor of “just spam dungeons til cap and do everything solo”.

Im looking for a guild who can be patient with me being new, where people dont shy away from possibly explaining things. Im a quick learner and willing to do my own research as long as available information is not outdated.
My last guild was a random invite, with a pretty toxic environment.

Currently Im playing a level 118 DH on Silvermoon but willing to reroll on another realm, or possibly transfer.
Im particularly interested in unlocking Vulpera and Zandalari trolls and creating/playing either a Druid/Priest/Mage in the future.

I appreciate social & fun ppl, willing to help and/or explain one or the other thing, dramafree, mostly non toxic environments.

I have no experience with raiding at all, as all the mmos ive played have not been about raiding. Im willing to learn and get into it. But prefer raid times to end no later than 10pm CET+1.

Im 29 years old, from germany & fluent in english.
Discord is available.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Contact me under this name btw, accidently posted with the wrong character.

Hey there were a small horde guild on Twisting Nether! A few of our guildies are in the same position of you but we are completely patient with helping them out!
If you like to have a chat then please contact me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thank you!

Hi Zynneth, I will look past the gnome for the sake of the horde.

My guild is currently recruiting, and have taken in plenty of new players in the last couple of weeks. We also have quite a lot of German players.

Please add me on Mistree#2555 or join our discord (details in the post linked below).

Thanks everyone, Ive been picked up by a guild :slight_smile: