[H] Fifth Sin [3/8M] recruiting!

Well we have never styled ourselves as all in hardcore, but we have always aimed for as heroics and will continue to do so. We only got 1hc in ToT due to not raiding at all during the summer months and before that we had some raiders transfer to another server as they saw no hope on outland, thus leaving us unable to continue 25man raiding. And as noone of us could be bothered with 10man we left it there and took a summerbreak instead :)
Hmm and I thought Draenor was supposed to be locked. Anyway welcome to your new home if you do come here but as can be seen from the above comments the Alliance - what's left aren't too happy about more horde. However, that's no players fault but Blizz's further mismanagement.

I never expected anything to be done for Draenor on the joining up of realms and expect it to become more and more unbalanced as time progresses. Good luck all.
Our transfer to Draenor is now complete! And we are currently wide open as far as recruitment is concerned, we need a fair number of raiders and as it stands can fit in most classes and specs. Take a look at our recruitment page (listed above)
We are also open for the possible merger of another guild with ours if there is any guild out there looking to get into or back to 25man raiding.
Hmm,coming to a realm that is full and then you want peops to merge with you instead the other way around?
Yes. We have been going for more than 7 years, got a good guild infrastructure and a name we intend to keep.
Welcome to draenor. It should be a good realm for you to merge or rebuild your 25-man best of luck and I hope it works out well.
Ty, we like it here so far.
I started playing on dreanor myself. Came from Outland - still get players there, and for now i only had a good experiance - Welcome & may you have fun whilst here
A thread without contribution from Retributor is a thread not worth attention.

Alyssia, some hard core guilds actually migrate out of Draenor to avoid queues.

Draenor is great server and Alliance numbers are not that bad as some think, especially in PvP.

Having said that, be ready for queueing.
Honestly, comming from outland the tiny queues we have seen here on Draenor feels like nothing :)

The server comunity is vibrant and alive compared to the one we just left, and ofc much more focused on PvE which is a welcome change as well.
Welcome to Silvermoon 2.0.
Welcome to Draenor! enjoy your stay :-)
So far we like it here.

We still have some spots open for solid raiders, take a closer look at our recruitment page for more details :)
Especially looking for a tank atm! Preferably a Druid or Monk! Also especially looking for mages and boomkins, and on the healer front Monk mistweavers and a paladin healer.
Nearly 2 weeks in draenor and the roster now is almost ready!

We have spots open for tanks, druid and monk preferably and for ranged dps mages-warlocs-balance druid and also spot open for mistweaver monk!

For more info please visit our web site and the recruitment page :)
Gratz on your first 25 man raid on Draenor!

I had my spies keeping me up to date on how it went ;)

Goodluck.
Ty m8 :)
Still searching for ranged dps mainly! Mages/locks boomkins, a few other things as well! Take a look at our recruitment page!
Ah, I have seen you around! (Mostly when I'm crushing ore on my bank alt)
Welcome to Draenor, I cannot believe the rudeness of some of the posts on your recruitment thread!

If you need any help with PvP stuff (or a slot filling for a raid if you're short), OPD is here! Give me a shout if you need any help :)

Best thing I ever did was transferring to this server, and I'm sure Fifth Sin will do great here, ignore the whiners :)