(H) <Hard Graft> A guild for people with obligations.

Hard Graft - Newly founded guild is now Recruiting for casual raiding, mythic+ and much more in BfA. Requirements; Social and a Positive attitude.

A little bit about the core of the guild; we are a bunch of people that have been playing together since Mist of Pandaria, we have raided every expansion (except legion) on different levels of difficulties and having a blast while doing so :).

Most of us are older with families + children, so being on WoW is our "sanctuary" to get away from the daily must-does and blow of some stress while having fun in both PVE and PVP. We really enjoy to meet new people and are very social (maybe a bit too social at times). The guild does not have any requirements of you joining every raid / content since we all know how it is to have a family and other obligations on the side, we are a bit more laid-back on the attendance - if you can join, you can, if you cannot then its fine.

Last but not least, we dont require you to have any raiding-experience we are all really good at teaching the game so you are most welcome to join us for raids, dont feel shy only because you are a new player :)

Preliminary Raiding Times:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday - 20:00 to 22:00 Server Time.

Does this sounds like its something for you? Feel free to send me a PM in game B:tag Madohan#2183 Ingame name Pidedipi-Jaedenar or message any of our officers in game :)
To other Guilds on the battle network who share a similar ethos to the game as us, and are also recruiting. Please don't hesitate to have a chat about potential guild mergers.

As with contacting Madohan#2183, you can find me at Panyo#21718

Look forward to chatting!
We are still Looking for members! :)
02/08/2018 17:35Posted by Pidedipi

i would like to join with my horde characters, i will try to contact you ingame
03/08/2018 16:55Posted by Deepforger
02/08/2018 17:35Posted by Pidedipi

i would like to join with my horde characters, i will try to contact you ingame

Wonderful, you are most welcome :)
This sounds amazing. What a good idea. Would love too join.. If only I wasnt 100% alliance at this server. too bad.
Still looking for Members :)
08/08/2018 23:32Posted by Justijn
This sounds amazing. What a good idea. Would love too join.. If only I wasnt 100% alliance at this server. too bad.

Aww :( Sorry to hear mate, use your boost come over <3
I'm a returning player from TBC so I'm basically a noob. I have no idea whats going on and I need someone to hold my hand. Do you accept lower levels or just raid people?
17/08/2018 19:51Posted by Kishobran
I'm a returning player from TBC so I'm basically a noob. I have no idea whats going on and I need someone to hold my hand. Do you accept lower levels or just raid people?

Ofcourse we accept everyone, everyone are welcome
UPDATE!

The Guild roster is filling up very nicely at the moment, a good bunch of guys very lucky!

As with our first post, we always welcome those of all skill sets providing you have a positive can do attitude and are willing to put in some Graft to learn, improve and help others.

With that we are looking Melee Dps / Healer and Tank heavy on the Raid side of things, Ranged Dps are currently a PREFERRED catch for our raid team.

We aim to keep a good balance of all specs and classes so people are not left out when it comes to raiding.

Any questions or queries please hook us up on BNET:

Pidi - Madohan#2183

Panyo - Panyo#21718
Bump

Spots currently for healers (full on Holy Paladins) and ranged dps, catch me on BNET: Panyo#21718
Bump Update

Looking for a non plate wearing healer and would be great to see a Warrior / Demon Hunter don't by she come say hi!
BNET: Panyo#21718
I'm interested to join your guild with my rogue new alt :)
Hard Graft - Newly founded guild is now Recruiting for casual raiding, mythic+ and much more in BfA. Requirements; Social and a Positive attitude.

A little bit about the core of the guild; we are a bunch of people that have been playing together since Mist of Pandaria, we have raided every expansion (except legion) on different levels of difficulties and having a blast while doing so :).

Most of us are older with families + children, so being on WoW is our "sanctuary" to get away from the daily must-does and blow of some stress while having fun in both PVE and PVP. We really enjoy to meet new people and are very social (maybe a bit too social at times). The guild does not have any requirements of you joining every raid / content since we all know how it is to have a family and other obligations on the side, we are a bit more laid-back on the attendance - if you can join, you can, if you cannot then its fine.

Last but not least, we dont require you to have any raiding-experience we are all really good at teaching the game so you are most welcome to join us for raids, dont feel shy only because you are a new player :)

Preliminary Raiding Times:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday - 20:00 to 22:00 Server Time.

Does this sounds like its something for you? Feel free to send me a PM in game B:tag Madohan#2183 Ingame name Pidedipi-Jaedenar or message any of our officers in game :)

BUMP UPDATE

As with Pidi's original post, our ethos remains unchanged and we are currently sitting at 6/8Normal 2/8HC.

All recruitment inquiries to BNET: Panyo#21718

Look forward to hearing from you!
BUMP UPDATE

As with Pidi's original post, our ethos remains unchanged and we are currently sitting at 8/8Normal 2/8HC.

Look forward to hearing from you!
BUMP UPDATE

For a bunch of ragtags we are getting there!

Currently 8/8 Normal 4/8 Heroic

Raid Times:

- Wednesday 20:00 - 22:00 Server time
- Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 Server time
- (Sunday Alt toon / Normal Uldir run) 20:00 - 22:00 Server time

Looking For:

- Healer
- Ranged DPS

BUMP UPDATE

Slowly but surely working our way to Ahead of the Curve!

Currently 8/8 Normal 7/8 Heroic

Raid Times:

- (Sunday - Added extra if people want more progression) 20:00 - 22:00 Server time

Looking For:

- Healer (none plate wearer)
- Ranged DPS

BUMP UPDATE

G'huun dead, farming until next raid! Looking to have a steady 20 man squad for casual Heroic farming / Easy mode Mythic bosses

Currently 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic

Raid Times:

- (Sunday - Added extra if people want more progression) 20:00 - 22:00 Server time

Looking For:

- Healer (none plate wearer)
- Ranged DPS

Calling out to the Auchindoun / Dunemaul / Jaedenar community!

<Hard Graft> Currently sit at 8/8, like other Guilds on our Battle Group, and like us I am sure the struggles of recruiting on such a tight nit group can feel like a bit of a chore for other recruiting guilds!

At the start of BfA our intentions were to focus solely on Normal/Heroic progression and to blindly ignore any form of Mythic progression, be it the most easiest boss in existence.

Our focus and progression whilst keeping a casual approach to our gaming (still raiding the same time and days) has shifted slightly that many of our members would like to step up into casual Mythic raiding, so that we can experience a different side to the PvE environment.

To that end, our recruitment currently sits at prioritising:

- Healers (Medium)
- Ranged Dps (High)
- Melee Dps (Low)

On top of the recruitment post, we are also very keen and open minded about talking to other like minded guilds (please read previous posts about our ethos!) about potential Guild mergers / new team composition, to not only give more people a wider chance of further progression, but to allow our Battle Group to be better connected.

As always, all recruitment inquiries to BNET: Panyo#21718

And we look forward to hearing from you!