[H] Havoc DH orphan looking for a family

Greetings everyone.
I’m a DPS Demon Hunter rocking Draenor’s (I mean the server, duh) walls while wearing second hand 374 ILVL gear. Mainly because I’m poor and I can’t afford Gucci.
My Heart of Azeroth is level 32 but I would also like you to know that my human heart is capped out. Yes, I’m a terribly nice guy, and I came here hoping I would find synergizing brethren.
I’ve been playing the game since 2.4.0 but with few long breaks. 2 of them actually.
And I completely missed MoP and WoD in one of them as I was busy building up my future.
Good news is that now I gave up on my future and came back to WoW. Yay!
So, as I was saying, I know I don’t have a lot to offer except my amazing personality, but I would love to be welcomed in a social, friendly and most of all active guild. Daily M+ would be amazing as I don’t have decent raiding gear yet. I guess. Depends on your criteria.
Also, let it be known that I’m working my butt off M-F until 18:00 (server time), so my active hours would be somewhere after 19:00 every day (I need that 1H for some personal… stuff. Things.).
Thank you for reading through.
Looking forward to hearing from… anyone. Please.
At least say hi.
Idk.
Thanks.

Hey there, please add me for a chat.

Beckmiester#2563

Heya. Added you.
Rawnox#2614

Hello there,

Feel free to contact either Ricecrackers or Etoia (both their info is at the bottom of the next link) We’re a casual raid guild with a 2 day raid shedule currently progressing on heroic, but also do a lot of m+. We also have an active discord channel to keep in touch with each other both in and outside the game.

Hi :wink:

Just added you as i think you could find a new home within our guild!

We are a fresh new guild (cleared normal, going for hc now and mythic after), so your current ilvl isnt a big issue. We do care the most about the person behind the character.

Grtz
Wis

Hi! Are you still looking for a guild? The add med gutti#1143 and we can talk :slight_smile: we have a spot open for someone like you :slight_smile: