(H) <Infestation> (Draenor ) 12/12H / 3/12M Recruiting

currently recruiting for 8.3 socials and mythic+players more than welcome

Still looking for certain players to fill our roster

Always welcome socials and M+ players, last few dps trial raid spots open for 8.3

still looking for a few more to fill our roster

Hi there,

I’ve added the three of you in-game. Would love to have chat about possibly joining Infestation.

Hello all,

I would love to join as a social member (and my alts if possible :slight_smile: ).

Used to be hardcore raider few years ago (Nax times… as main tank and Dragon Soul as ench Shaman) but nowadays I mostly enjoy logging doing casual stuff.
I do not have any issue with my current guild but most of the times (99%) I’m the only one online.
Would be nice to go to an active guild before I start chatting with myself in guild chat :joy:.

Thank you.

hey you are more than welcome to join as a social just add yourfate#2404 on bnet

looking for last few to fill the roster

we still have spaces open for certain classes below to fill the roster

Mage
Holy Paladin
(Paladin Retribution)
(Deathknight)
(Shaman) High Dps with Healer off spec (preferred)

Still recruiting
Looking For

Mage Fire
Hunter BM
DK
Ret Pally
DH Havoc
Rogue Assa
Priest DD
Monk WW
Druid Balance
Warrior DD

We are looking for these last classes to strengthen our roster

Classes looking for

Mage Fire (Very High)
Hunter BM (Very High)
DK (High)
Ret Pally (High)
DH Havoc (High)
Priest DD (High)
Druid Balance (High)
Resto Shaman (High)

Looking for more Ranged DPS if you think you would be suited to our guild to push mythic raids add one of us above on bnet

We are now making a Team B for heroic read above for more info

Raid spot has become available in mythic team, preferably ranged

Currently Recruiting for the mythic team look above in team A for what we are looking for

Currently looking to bolster our amazing roster come and be part of something more than just a guild be part of a community

Holy Pally (Very High)
Resto Shaman (very High)
Mage Fire (Very High)
Hunter BM (Very High)
DK (High)
Priest DD (High)
Druid Balance (High)
Resto Shaman (High)

Hello there, are you still looking for a holy Paladin? I’d like to refer you to my post if you’d be interested.

hey would you be able to add me on bnet so we could have a chat yourfate#2404

1 Like

Resto druid here interested in joining

if you are looking for a guild with a clueless gm who knows nothing about his class then this is a guild for you!

During the raids you will often hear the raid leader saying ermmm i don’t know … whats that mechanic called and a general lets wing it attitude.

one of the officer team in particular takes active critism as an insult and often boasts about how he will message guild masters of those who leave purely to spite them i would highly recommend avoiding this guild like the plague he did this with one priest and some others before and has boasted about recent ones too!

1 Like