How's this realm for horde overall?

It’s As the friends said above, for rp side, you can find some casual rp, yet it’s more guild based…
I think there are guilds who do all aspects of game, yet sadly not sure which ones…

Good luck :slight_smile:

Very much guild based for RP, with a particular tendency for spoonfeeding as well.

If you’re new to roleplay I would instead recommend Alliance to get a greater breadth and depth of what is on offer. You will find very “niche” areas of RP on Horde, with very particular mindsets entrenched there. It isn’t for everyone honestly.

Alliance also has a much larger scene for everything else, raiding and pvp (of which many also roleplay) and other activities. The Alliance - Horde pop ratio is something 70% - 30% Alliance/Horde here.

1 Like

The roleplay is a lot better than on the Alliance. Check it out!

4 Likes

This is a very biased statement to be quite honest. And not one I’ve seen anything to support.

This is probably true, though I have no idea about the actual percentages.

Squints

This with no bias whatsoever, of course. Besides, the H:A ratio is ridiculous enough as is. More reds are always welcome

1 Like

Census data reports that being the approximate percentage.

As the general pattern tends to be, people try Alliance then continue onto Horde if it’s their style. So while yes, more Horde players would be nicer lets make sure they are players who like what is on offer there first? Needless to have people joining who don’t want to RP there right?

Don’t let them fool you.

Horde doesn’t exist on AD.

Aldo drags out his pistol and shoot Ilyadris on the knee.

Thanks everyone for participating, you helped me to clear my ideas.

One day i’m gonna level up to 120 on AD horde and maybe transfer my main and a pair of characters with the wow token.

Lok’tar friend.

Doubt, in ten letters.

Horde is quite diverse and rich in different guilds and concepts. It’s harder to find casual RP than on the alliance but it’s possible. There’s always someone in Orgrimmar.

Should you decide to join us, I can guarantee that you shall find a group you’ll have fun with.

There are several guilds that are 7/9 M or higher in BoD. Not top 100 to be sure, but decently well if you’re a semi hardcore player.

I don’t know of any PVP guilds. Plenty RP guilds, obviously. But you don’t need a guild to find roleplay.

It’s good. At least visually. I see way more people with true horde outfits than when grouping in lfg for m+ and stuff. Population is usually nice.

Just beware of warmode, every time I tried it I got swarmed by alliance, our shard is a mess. « Hordemode » is something I Nevers got to experience.

There are some sweet spots I used to farm allies but they tend to run away and come back with friends since the blues lack everything, starting with courage.

Try to change from blood elf though we need more blood, bones and’ furrs than a pretty face but I guess we can work with what we got.

You forgot her other knee.

1 Like

I’m gonna start with a Zandalari paladin. But my main is my main dude, i love this knife eared mofo.

Also, she needs the other knee to go back to Dar… Stormwind and tell the others.

I’m always on War Mode, so it’s pretty dangerous. Seriously doubt you’d survive an encounter with me.

Safe space mode is alright, though.

Yeah, i agree warmode is dangerous so take care to not enter the wrong neighborhood.

It’s nice to let the alliance have a warmode numbers advantage. It lets them get an artifical taste of what pvp victory feels like given they tend to tank hard in BGs on a consistent basis.

3 Likes

Mained Alliance on this server from Nighthold -> Uldir, swapped over to Horde since BoD so I’ve experienced both sides of the coin.

The Horde population on AD is a healthy side. While it’s undeniably true that you’ll find more of everything on Alliance, there is still plenty of all on Horde. Except Tauren RP, we need more Tauren RP.

The only issue I’ve found is when it comes to playing with War Mode on during assaults. Horde generally just get crushed by an overwhelming number of Alliance unless we’re willing to join groups to shard elsewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.