1 Like

What about this one? Ok Perroy did it!

This weekend hopefully!

I like how the Stig guilds all get simultaneous bumps

Very powerful

1 Like

Happy accident…

1 Like

After a long while it’s time for another update it seems. A few merges and changes have happened in the community as of late so the Guilds list needs updated.

Ronin has been taken off the list until member stability is better and the Dawn Seekers have since merged with the Highblood Myrmidons.

Edit: A large welcome to the Painted Shields now as well as our friendly neighborhood Troll guild!

Edit 2: My Brain isn’t working list updated accordingly.

7 Likes

moos nervously and backs away from the thread

2 Likes

Hey now, don’t be a coward!

…Get it? Cow-ard…

:eyes:

I’ll show myself out…

1 Like

Oh come on, you can’t leave just yet, you don’t want this to be a Short Visit.

1 Like

A letter of tactical decisions, sent by Morsteth.

Addressing the officers of our Stygian Legion,

The time is now, have your men – our forces – on high alert, have them armed at all time from now on. We will repent for the Sludge Field’s shame.

Our KILL TARGET is in Lordaeron, we all know who it is and what to do. All of you understand the situation. By tomorrow’s eighth ring of the bell we shall head out.

Trust no one.

True to the Horde,
True to the Warchief,

Exec. B. B.

26 Likes

Executor Blightreek,

Make sure your men have cages prepared for our targets. A small few of them should be left alive - so we can have them STUDIED and discover just how they managed to humiliate some of the Horde’s most fierce defenders.

Do we know where in the forests our enemy are expected to have their warriors posted? Do we expect any interference from the Alliance in our work?

True to the Warchief,
True to the Horde,

High Executor Phillip Perroy
Commanding Officer
Stygian Legion

16 Likes

If everything goes well and according with plans, we will soon have a new guild joining the Stygian Legion.

Post below which guild you think it is and stay tuned.

The Men of Questionable Faith.

1 Like

The First Empire

5 Likes

Emerald Family

Ceaseless Cohort

1 Like

Unit Fourteen

1 Like

I smirk, knowing only quality guilds are accepted into the fold of the legion. I’m very excited to represent the religious branch of your force alongside the rest of my guild.

Is it the guild I am in??

1 Like

Cant fool me I know exactly what you are playing at. New guild to join the legion is none other than https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-erp-interest-check-second-dominion/40271?u=ĂĄbĂŠl-argent-dawn

8 Likes