[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

He moved a set of wooden models - little painted dragonhawks - across the map to loom over Jintha'Alore. He stood to lose a lot, yet he could not leave this point unproven. He would not allow his people and those who stood with them to suffer this injustice without extracting a tithe of flesh - they would all pay for their crimes ten times over, for Phillip Perroy still remembered the first of his beloved Queen's teachings - that of vengeance.

He found himself staring a model of himself - a little purple man with a little wooden sword. A lovely painted pawn for the Dark Lady to sacrifice on the chessboard that was Azeroth if it would serve the common good of his people. He rattled a breath, his mouth twisting into a wan smile as he lowered the little model down to his map and pushed it to stand before the Aerie Peak.

Check.

From Seven Kingdoms, We shall forge One Great Empire.

The Rotgarde is still recruiting Forsaken to join us in loyal service to the Forsaken nation as we march joyously onwards towards a world free of the Alliance disease, where the seven human kingdoms and indeed all Azeroth falls under the shadow of the Horde...

As well as portraying an aggressive & nationalist segment of the greater Forsaken army (including frequent RP PVP events, both restricted or otherwise) the Rotgarde's fervent support of the Forsaken regime serves to place them as a minor power vying for political favour amongst the Dark Lady's court, where they hope their heroism in battle might elevate them to dizzy heights. This opens the door for RP based around politics, faith, factionalism, etc - so there is (hopefully) something for everyon

We have a (rarely updated) AA profile over at http://www.argentarchives.org/node/33853 that has further information

For recruitment purposes you can contact Perroy, Skabb, Folien or Wilts though any other member should be able to point you in the right direction.
73 Likes
reserved
5 Likes
I love this guild.
2 Likes
03/07/2018 12:08Posted by Hartléy
I love this guild.

same
3 Likes
This guild is rotten to its core hoho haha hihi
5 Likes
wow!
2 Likes
I know Perroy, tremendous guy, makes the best trade deals ever. Everyone thinks so.
2 Likes
seems fun
Been loving watching the RG back in orgimmar once again, if you're looking for a GREAT guild, join them now!
the rotgarde leaves other guilds in its SHADOW
1 Like
can't wait to die to these guys in the drums of war :)
Best guild ever, no doubt!

For Sylvanas!
1 Like
Seven Kingdoms!
1 Like
One Empire!
1 Like
At ease, deathguard.
1 Like
The server sure as hell was on fire two days ago.
Miss these guys tbh, I had some great times with the guild, and am genuinely sorry about the disagreements in the past.

10/10 would recommend.
1 Like
I'll be honest too, since my good pal Astaer is.

I had good times in the past with Rotgarde, it's where I met some lasting friends that I've stuck with for years gone by. Even though we don't RP much and I'm barely online, we stay in regular contact.

Lasting friendships in undeath.

10/10 would recommend.
1 Like
enkindles THE BONFIRE haha lol who else loved Dark’s Souls
1 Like
yeah they're ok
1 Like