[H] [Mirage Raceway] <Karazhan Chess Team> Enjoy TBC at a Relaxed Pace! [Casual / Social / Discord]

Great guild :slight_smile: Full of really nice people.

Got a few more of our guild members hit 60 with us which is great. We’re running some of the end game dungeons to gear up and bond a bit.

Still plenty of time to create a character and join us on this journey!

hey, like the sound of what you are doing. It suits how I want to play the game - just got a couple questions i wanted to ask in discord. I sent a friend request as DMs are blocked.

1 Like

Happy to help! :smiley: Speak soon my friend.

Jedi mind trick
We ARE the guild you’re looking for.

Cleared ZG together last night whilst waiting for pre patch. Was really fun and chilled!
Still time to level a char with us and join the family, I think we’ll flourish come TBC!

Wow! Well…
We have a date.
Now do you need a guild?

BE PREPARED! Join us and let us venture through the dark portal together.
Great adventures await :smiley:

wave The Dark Lord is here.

Still welcoming friendly players! ^^

Any room for a future elemental/resto shaman in the guild? :smile:

I bring troll totems!

Zerth#21328

1 Like

Yes more than welcome! We did a bunch of polls and at the moment we have enough for 2-3 Karazhan groups! Plenty of opportunity. We also have a bunch interested in 25 mans so looks like we will be progressing (or die trying!) More info on our discord regarding the classes and who is rolling what etc ^^

I’ll throw the link in here:
discord.gg/qGVFvTj93S

1 Like

Are you still looking for tanks?

I am thinking of rerolling a BE paladin. Any spot open?

1 Like

Of course! We’re happy to have you, play what you enjoy :slight_smile:

We’ll be recruiting again at 16:00 CEST. (we hope) XD
Watch this space :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hope you’re all enjoying prepatch! Guild keeps growing, but you are still more than welcome to join! See you on the other side!

Less than a week to go! We cannot wait for TBC! :smiley: I hope, if you’re still guildless, you’ll consider us, and join the family :slight_smile: KCT all the way! ^^

I just made a Blood Elf Paladin named Tahmina for the pre-patch. Can I join your guild?

1 Like

Join us! :smiley: Of course ^^ Links etc all in the first post my friend.

I already did, thanks. Spoke to someone on Discord and they got me in straight away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Pleasure to have you, may we slay many a foe in Outland together.

Portal party tonight. We ARE prepared! :stuck_out_tongue:

…are you? :wink: Join us!

1 Like

Hi there,

This sounds just like the type of guild I’m looking for. I have two children, so don’t have a great deal of time to play - but when I do it’s a little lonely! It would be nice to have some virtual company. I don’t have Discord, but I’m happy to d/l it.

Anyhoo, I’ll contact someone in game next time I’m on if that’s ok?

1 Like