[H] [Mirage Raceway] <Karazhan Chess Team> Enjoy TBC at a Relaxed Pace! [Casual / Social / Discord]

Hello mates, returning player. And would love to be able to join a nice guild :slight_smile: Planning on a Prot paladin. Might buy the boost for it as well. (But if on max lvl we as a guild need another class more, Then I dont mind making a new one) Hope you take in returning players and not 70 yet .

Played wow from moment it came out untill today with some smaller breaks. On horde. Shadowlands is the only one I didnt play. Bought it, but didnt play it haha

Haventy made a char yet. First waiting for reply :slight_smile: Dont want to make a mistake choosing the wrong server or a guildchatdead haha

1 Like

Hey Maetharanel and Ünleashed! The guild is still very much thriving. Have a lot of members thoroughly enjoying Outlands!

Always looking for more so give one of us a ping or join our discord and tag an officer to see who is online for an invite! :smiley: Thanks!

Hey! Look! Listen! (/navi)

We’re still going strong! Getting lots of dings to 70 but others still levelling and enjoying themselves. If you’re looking for a home, we could be it! :smiley:

1 Like

Ehy guys, i really enjoyed the description of the guild (and the name :heart_eyes:) seems like a nice place to grow, im a veteran player of the first tbc i used to raid hardcore during all the tbc and wotlk ulduar etc… till cata, then i quitted…
I restarted now (i couldn’t resist the call of Illidan) and i’m looking for a cool environment, chill ppl who dont fight for a loot, an active guild where ppl actually group and make instances, an adult non-toxic environment, and of course i would love to be in the roster for some progress… i’m actually on gandling but i can transfer my character.
im 70 with some attunement in progress, tailor and enchant 360, cooking 375 :))
pls let me know if you can be interested, thank you.
ps. and of course i hate gnomes!

Sorry for the late reply, all welcome! Check the links above :smiley: Hope you are all enjoying TBC! ^^

We’ve started running Karazhan! Currently 2 teams with rotating dps weekly, running Wed and Fri, 8pm Server Time. ^^

What’s the difference between Karazhan Chess Team, and me, Voldemort?

…I’m dead.

Still going strong. No wipes to chess event yet.

I think.

Karazhan Chess Team DO.

What NintenDON’T.

Still welcoming players, old and new! :smiley:

Got 3 Karazhan runs a week atm and have cleared Gruul.
Best Mag is 50% but we’ve only tried it twice so far.

Having fun, going at our own pace, really friendly team all enjoy playing together, understanding regarding our IRL commitments.

Play what you want, join us, have fun. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.