[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Hi, I’d like to request and invite.
BAFFO#21195

Hi,

This sounds like just the sort of group of people I’ve been looking to find for quite a while now. Very happy to help lower ilvl people gear up for higher keys when in the position to do so. Have characters in all roles and don’t mind healing, tanking or dps’ing.

BTag is Adion#2981, hopefully see you soon!

Hey Anna.

Any chance we could bug you to change the original post? Or request that this thread be replaced with a new one made by myself?

Would be handy to have upto date information in the opening post instead of having it half way down/near the bottom of the page?

I’d love to join!
I main a MW monk, 408ilvl with 1.4k io score, wanting to push higher keys with reliable and dedicated people. I also play other classes, though with far less gear and scores.
My Btag is Godsmack#2163.

For anyone wanting an invite:

In the future can you can pm the below officer in game between 7pm and 9am server time or myself at any time i am on :

Sundarri-Tarrenmill

or me - orkantfany-DefiasBrotherhood

We’re trying to get away from the ‘add bnet tags’. Too messy with multiple officers to track who has been invited etc. Also trying to get a new post with current info up but no luck yet.

@Orkantfany add me need to talk with u about smth.

Bukachu#21354

I’d love to join

NanoCard#2594

Is there a spot open for a tank?

Karnivore#21543

Hi Buka,

Will add you tonight when im home from work.

Hey, I would like to join the community :slight_smile: Nev#2101

There’s a new post for this community here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mythics-calm-keystones/59686?u=sinaaki-doomhammer

1 Like

Would love to join! :slight_smile:
SoT#2809

any spots left for a lonely rogue wanting to practice M+?

#dylfs2290

New post for this community here: Calm Keystones

hi is there still place for a dedicated player for m+? started 2 months ago again and wanna get into m+

BattleTag

Breathing#21380

wanna join - got 2 tanks and a rogue
bonesoul#2655

Hello! Is this community still active? If so, I’d like to join. Benji #21497

msa#1261 add me plz

If it’s still active, please add me. Minamus#2291