Awesome. I’ll be in touch tonight when I’m home :D
1 Like
26/09/2018 11:58Posted by Cinsun
ew filthy casual

I laughed ..
26/09/2018 17:04Posted by Clergy
Awesome. I’ll be in touch tonight when I’m home :D

Look forward to it :)
Just leaving a comment cause i would love to join An active friendly m+ community. And now i van find it back when i get home.
1 Like
I see theres a community up, thats great! Ill be sure to join in as soon as I can. Wont be active for a few days, since I games too mutch since release And want to please my SO for a few days, lol
1 Like
Happy to run mythics any evening, hoping more will join us :)
Hello,
This apeears to be a great iniciative.

Is there a Alliance version of this? :)
1 Like
You should post this in the communities forum as well :)
1 Like
27/09/2018 11:03Posted by Zyipp
Hello,
This apeears to be a great iniciative.

Is there a Alliance version of this? :)

Would love to see that happen, maybe someone Aly side could take that up?
27/09/2018 11:28Posted by Punyelf
You should post this in the communities forum as well :)

Ah yes, should have done that.. new to all this community feature stuff :)
I would love to join your community, I've been on the lookout for people who want to do mythic+ in a more relaxed way.
1 Like
Love this idea and will be joining when I'm home. I'm new to the game (just over 2 months in) and struggle to get into some groups because I don't have a history of mythic + or raiding.
1 Like
26/09/2018 11:42Posted by Warmother
young

no u r not
27/09/2018 13:30Posted by Вэлренар
26/09/2018 11:42Posted by Warmother
young

no u r not

I think my sense of humour is lost on you is it not? ;)
Interesting idea. I'd love to offer myself for the cause, but I'm on the Alliance. Good luck :)
1 Like
27/09/2018 13:22Posted by Neolin
I would love to join your community, I've been on the lookout for people who want to do mythic+ in a more relaxed way.

Look forward to it :)
27/09/2018 13:29Posted by Orkantfany
Love this idea and will be joining when I'm home. I'm new to the game (just over 2 months in) and struggle to get into some groups because I don't have a history of mythic + or raiding.

Happy to help, and welcome :)
27/09/2018 13:33Posted by Warmother
27/09/2018 13:30Posted by Вэлренар

no u r not

I think my sense of humour is lost on you is it not? ;)

i'm playing demon hunter, i have no sense of humor.
so good that you exist. alliance cant start same group because we always need someone to carry us xD that why we are loosing in bg
26/09/2018 16:34Posted by Darthtoon
Hi, I have played wow for 11 years now and am 40 years young. I am now looking to relax and take things easy as rl is stressfull enough!

I miss the good old community in wow, the days when you had to actually talk to each other to make groups.. people needed one another.

I'm seeing a trend of people being declined for mythic+ or they list their own key and people won't join :(

Well I am now switching to playing a Brewmaster Monk, (Naiyani Draenor) and now I feel like a newbie as I have always played dps.

I want to get a little project running where I help people gear up and get to experience mythics and mythic+. All I need is a willingness to listen and come on the ingame voice chat. Once your confidence has grown, you may feel like you have outgrown what I offer and that is fine with me. (I have zero interest in doing high keys atm).

Maybe some others here would like to also join me in reaching out to people who never get a look in?

Anyway I don't mind if you have never done a single mythic, or how long you haven't played the game.

Looking forward to meeting some new friendly, patient people!

Anna :)

Edit:

Feel free to join a new community - Calm Keystones (Horde)

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E7mEKrfRdg?region=EU&faction=Horde

good luck with this but that community you are striving for died a long time ago

26/09/2018 16:37Posted by Darthtoon
26/09/2018 12:19Posted by Olivetuna
Wait for classic and hope nothing is cross server so we can get back to communities

this is false elitists will be in wow classic as well there no way they wont be there to ruin it for everyone.

i would even say wow classic will be even less forgiving to casual players because there will be no random group finder and no LFG system in place .. so the only way to get into the top tier raids would be going through countless bul!@#$ addons to show your worth.

don't believe the hype behind classic wow its going to be servers for elitists and elitists only they will make sure of that .. (just like what elitists have turned BFA into.)

Please just leave 12 days of sub must be over by now and take your negative views away from what was and is a postive post .I think she is doing a great job trying to make this happen fml just go away .