[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

24/10/2018 12:59Posted by Ivadal
How can I get an invite to join the community? Thank you.

Sent check community panel :)
Since joining I've had nothing but fun (sometimes stood in fire/lightning/poison fun), but always with good spirits and generally a laugh over the in game voice chat.

Some lovely friendly people here and I've happily played with three different characters at varying levels of M+ (and some M0).

It feels a bit like guilds used to back in the day - god I sound so old - people offering greetings, congratulations and teaching patiently tactics for some returning players or freshly dinged characters.
Dear Friends,
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game for more info and if you want an ADD into the com! :)
Thank all of you who joined already and are spending their precious time with us!
<3 see you calmly on Azeroths Keystones! :)
This is the best thing that has happened in a long time. The community is awesome! I couldn't be more happy I joined!
I have been in this community for around 3 weeks i think. And so far i have not regret a single second of it.

I run around 4 a 5 mythic plus a day all between 3+ and 8+ and most of those are full community runs.
Even though most of the times we barely reach the timer (60 min overtime Kings rest 4 says hello) it is such an relaxed run and i have not seen a single trace of toxic behaviour so far.

So for people who wanna learn mythics or people that like doing mythics with premades i would reccomend this community.
Awesome idea, friendly community, people talking to each other. CK is just like guilds few years ago. This is exactly what I've been looking for since my return to Azeroth :)
Could you add me / invite me as well please?

Thank you.
I've been in this group for 3 weeks now seeing more and more people join, and suggesting to people i meet who want a calm keystone experience.
I like to gear up my character, but not in a "hardcore" way, I don't care for beating timers, as long as people stay to finish the key I'm happy with that.
I have had too many people in the past rage quit because of a few or even ONE wipe, especially ego-tanks.
With this group I don't need to worry about that :) There are plenty other people in this group with the same mindset as me, and it makes me feel comfortable to do higher keys that I normally would never try!
Can't express enough how good it is that this community group came along <3
Hey. Would love an invite.

Triplesoo
Triplesho
Triplesmash
Tripledot

all on Lightning's Blade EU
24/10/2018 21:09Posted by Triplesoo
Hey. Would love an invite.

Triplesoo
Triplesho
Triplesmash
Tripledot

all on Lightning's Blade EU

use code LPrw4YHdzd on all :)
24/10/2018 20:22Posted by Tylerdurdon
Could you add me / invite me as well please?

Thank you.

Use code LPrw4YHdzd
Hi, I would love an invite to the community but the link has expired.
25/10/2018 16:36Posted by Sevatarion

Mort#2488

Added you to friends, message me when you are on :)
25/10/2018 16:50Posted by Warmother

Mort#2488

Added you to friends, message me when you are on :)

I would like to get in to keystones and have some fun.
Thraso#11467
I wouldn't mind an invite to this. I'm far more casual than I used to be but looking to do some Mythics from time to time.

Sonics#2293
Would like an invite as well. Fairly active in-game and happy to run some no drama runs as both dps and tank.

SpearmintDK#2879
Gotta say i love it here. Even tho i'm mostly casual player that enjoys old content, rep and mount farming i like to dab a little bit into M+ so this community suits me well. Did some +9/10 the other day with peeps from here and i enjoyed it alot. If my help is needed and i'm available at the time give me a holler.
Zug Zug!

P.S. - Warmother for Warchief!

Pupsypoo #2261
Inv link expired. Would still like an invite.

Triple#2685
welcome new people :)
Hey warmother! Been working up the courage to ask for an invite :p

My btag is sylvin#2890

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.