[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Please send me invite. This is brilliant idea!
Hi guys been away all day.. use this code in the community panel to join:

7Je3G5c4vq
18/10/2018 23:43Posted by Warmother
Hi guys been away all day.. use this code in the community panel to join:

7Je3G5c4vq

It expired already, and I like to join.
I am so tired of all the rush. I play to have fun and would love to help people who are reluctant to join pugs out of fear for insults or the infamous gogogo-fools.
Direct invite now whisper Warmother or Reshkiya - if I am not online leave a message here.
20/10/2018 10:28Posted by Warmother
Direct invite now whisper Warmother or Reshkiya - if I am not online leave a message here.

I'd like to join aswell.

im sick and tired of people that leave mid key.
As a warning to all joining this community, I was a member for about 2 weeks, before today I was unfortunately removed without a word by the leader.

When I whispered to ask, the reason given was I was making a PUG (outside of the community) and had "checking.io" in my description.

I was told to "get in an elitist community" and that "you people should stick together, far away from me...".

I didn't recall any mention of being able to use the addon as a member of the community, and was by no means attempting to use it within the community, the leader seemed unaware of the hypocrisy of making their own "elitist" style community that persecuted those who use the addon, without warning.

A real shame as the chat was very active and friendly, good luck and best wishes to all who join this community, but be aware of it's apparent no tolerance policy.
It's been talked about time and time again, you can talk about raider.io no problem but not ask for it for groups.

When you made your pug and listed it, all within the community were able to see it and apply for it.

We are a community for those who never get a chance to do keys (thanks to raider.io) and it's been going well, so I am sure you'll have no issue finding a community that thinks having a good score is the only way to get invited.
At no point did I state that my checking of raider.io would be my deciding factor ("having a good score is the only way to get invited") in inviting or not inviting a player, I simply stated that I was checking it; that is an assumption you have made without provocation.

I suggest you update your initial post to reflect you have a no tolerance policy of not using the addon in groups; you claim it has been talked of "time and time again", but i see no mention of it in your recruitment message here, nor had I ever seen any mention of it within the community chat; updating your recruitment message would surely help to get you the player base you require as I am sure there are many other members within your community doing as I did: after all, I fail to see any issues with doing so when it is outside your community, inside, I couldn't agree more, and you are more than entitled to have that policy within the community.

To me it seems an appropriate real life depiction would be your place of work making demands upon what you can and cannot do with your free time, despite the fact that those activities would have no relation to your workplace whatsoever.

I wish you all the best with your community, but I reiterate that you definitely need to make your terms of joining clearer, as I was left disappointed and with a very bad taste in my mouth for doing something I had no idea was against your policies, and your decision to ignore me when trying to discuss this matter with you in game seemed childish and proving of my point. I hope your inverted elitist attitude gets you the validation you seem to require from running your community in a dictatorial manner.

However, I would like to state kind regards and best wishes to yourself and all the rest of the Calm Keystone Community, thank you for making my stay with the community a pleasant one, happy dungeoning!
Im interested in an invite please. Marrowak - Kazzak. Hitmon#11112. =D
Would love an invite too. Laiskis#2644
17/10/2018 19:13Posted by Scrybe
Random question guys: would any of you be down for something similar with PvP or Arena? "Calm Pillar Huggers" or "Calm Arena", if you will. Arena is really tough to get into, and pugging it isn't possible without decent rating. It could be a chill place to find arena partners, fun RBG teams, and learn the PvP side of things irrespective of rating.

A lot of this comes from my personal experience of enjoying BGs, but having no point of entry into competitive PvP. Let me know if this sounds decent, I'll be happy to set it up.

This is exactly something that I've hoped I could find. I've never done rated pvp arena (few games aside) so I don't really have a rating and therefore I cant get into any arena groups. On top of that I'm really worried people would regret playing with me if (when) I play bad.

Would be nice to just play with other players in similar situation.
Ahoy! Does this community stuff work for cross-server members? Because I am on Defias Brotherhood and I thought I'd join in. Thought it'd be a good place to go to if I wish to do the Mythic+ dungeons, see how well the run goes and get whatever is recieved in them no matter the outcome.

Applying here as Gorgarak the Impudent of Defias Brotherhood (The title isn't part of the name, just Gorgarak)

22/10/2018 00:28Posted by Gillien
At no point did I state that my checking of raider.io would be my deciding factor ("having a good score is the only way to get invited") in inviting or not inviting a player, I simply stated that I was checking it; that is an assumption you have made without provocation

To be fair, why would you be checking people's Raidio ratings in the first place, if it's not gonna be used as a factor to deciding who gets to join and who doesn't? Just out of curiosity? If it's out of curiosity's sake, then it really could be just unmentioned, and you wouldn't be booted out of the assumption that you're judging people by an arbitrary score.

I suggest you update your initial post to reflect you have a no tolerance policy of not using the addon in groups; you claim it has been talked of "time and time again", but i see no mention of it in your recruitment message here, nor had I ever seen any mention of it within the community chat

I guess it is going unmentioned because people have a pretty clear idea of what the community is about based off of its title and description: A place you can sign up with where you don't need to feel pressured by the existence of Raidio or some kind of judgement based on unrealistic expectations.

updating your recruitment message would surely help to get you the player base you require as I am sure there are many other members within your community doing as I did

I am pretty sure those people don't openly go around saying "I am checking people's progress on Raidio!". It doesn't send a pretty message, especially if you don't add "Checking out of curiosity, it doesn't matter to the recruitment".

To me it seems an appropriate real life depiction would be your place of work making demands upon what you can and cannot do with your free time, despite the fact that those activities would have no relation to your workplace whatsoever.

But... Mythic+ dungeons aren't real life and work enviroments... Why would it be like that?

your decision to ignore me when trying to discuss this matter with you in game seemed childish and proving of my point. I hope your inverted elitist attitude gets you the validation you seem to require from running your community in a dictatorial manner.

Well... This is actually rather disturbing and unsettling, all things considered, and it would be nice if Warmother came and explained this a bit, because someone could read this and start having some second thoughts about joining.
I am not going to get into something that happened with another player, but what I will say is it is up to the individual if they want to join or not.. at over 700 members there will be some disagreements along the way, and I am confident when I say most people are very happy and having nothing but praise for our community.
Would love an invite :D

Edit:

Lenxus#2863
23/10/2018 11:28Posted by Warmother
I am not going to get into something that happened with another player, but what I will say is it is up to the individual if they want to join or not.. at over 700 members there will be some disagreements along the way, and I am confident when I say most people are very happy and having nothing but praise for our community.

That isn't very reassuring, I have to say.

So... If I still want to join I do... What exactly? Leave a Battlenet tag here or what?
23/10/2018 12:01Posted by Hogglan
Would love an invite :D

Edit:

Lenxus#2863

Sent you a friend request so I can add you when you are online
Hi,

the link is expired. Can you add new one or add me to you community please?

Reimy#2111

Thank you!
I would love to have an invite too. I tried messaing on several occasions but you weren't online.

asypsion#2541
Thanks all for joining :)
How can I get an invite to join the community? Thank you.