[H(/N?)-RP] A Roaming Hub - Session Three - Durotar's Heat! šŸœļø

I believe Shokā€™thokar is the only area with permanent phasing, but the map is being designed around that, so it shouldnā€™t be too big a concern.

1 Like

I can confirm Shokā€™thokar is heavily phased upon completion of the storyline revolving around the Centaur Clans.

As for the roaming hub, here is hoping to bump into you lot further down the line, Northrend maybe? :thinking:

1 Like

Northrendā€™s definitely in the cards; weā€™ll be spending a week or two in Kalimdor to get people used to the system, then figure out which continent to head to next.

1 Like

With the hunt in Stonetalon ending up unsuccessful, perhaps better luck will be had in Desolace!

3 Likes

Wow this is awesome! Would really love attending it or at least some parts of it!

1 Like

The only barrier to getting involved is prodding me on Discord. :wink:

2 Likes

The Brotherhood (Wheel of Entropy) is vaguely based in Shadowprey, so is likely we shall see you there for shenanigans! Suff will make stew or clam chowder <3

3 Likes

If youā€™d like to get in touch regarding hosting or joining events being hosted by the caravaneers - do give me a poke on Discord and hop on board the Roaming Hub server. :smiley:

2 Likes

Lokā€™tar! Had plenty of fun tonight at the hub! Amazing and cool as expected! Lovely people being in it, full of fun and coolness!

I recommend everyone to attend the cool events and the stuff here!

ā€¦ even cooking food earlierā€¦ With fireā€¦

For honor! For the horde!

3 Likes

Cooking food is dishonorableā€¦

3 Likes

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT LOKā€™TAR IS COOKING???

well, you canā€™t smell it perhaps, thatā€™s why I guess :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We had cooked crab meat and played game of ā€œTruth or Dare!ā€ ā€¦ which I think Mortharas entirely won based on his amazing skills. 10/10 would share firepit again! Lovely continuation of personal plot that started in Stonetalon as well.

2 Likes

Could you link me your disc, or the Hub disc, please? Iā€™d be interested in tagging along. After the Broken Isles thing was stopped by your characterā€™s arrest I havenā€™t really been able to follow you folks so it would be nice to have the disc available.

The means to get it are listed in the top-most post!

1 Like

Ahh Arcturus will finally find you again!

Starting tomorrow, thereā€™ll be evening events 3 days in a row, and the balance of power in Desolace may well shift in favour of the Horde! Time will tell.

1 Like

A little taste test of an upcoming event from the coming week:

Azeriteā€¦ The lifeblood of this world, and the main resource driving this war. Both Alliance and Horde have sent their excavators to the area of Maraudon to try and mine their fill. Horde got there first however, but made the mistake of abusing the local Centaurā€™s hospitality by disturbing their ritual sitesā€¦ We havenā€™t heard back from them yet, and the Alliance is closing in. Letā€™s go save them and claim what Azerite we can!

7 Likes

Since the forums are slow with updating, Iā€™m using this char instead :ā€™) - If any of you are interested in joining, hmu on Discord or bnet. (AstaLawl#2928 on both) .

See ya soon!

3 Likes

At the heel of Zenā€™Tezaki and the brave adventurersā€™ efforts, the Maraudine Centaur have receded back towards Maraudon, far more keen on keeping Dark Iron scouts out of their caverns than presenting a threat to the surface world.

Thereā€™s an air of relief amongst the locals of Shadowprey Village. One of the threats breathing down their neck had been neutered.

4 Likes

With Gwylathiel and the brave adventurersā€™ efforts, the fragile alliance between necromancers and the existing demons in the area fractured. What few Necromancers remained had disappeared in the night, seeking less hostile grounds to operate.

At long last, the kodo graveyard lay still. The villagers of Shadowprey can once again conduct the life-giving treks into the Desolace mainland for fresh water and trade.

3 Likes