[H(/N?)-RP] A Roaming Hub - Session Three - Durotar's Heat! 🏜️

Let’s move to the other thread, will reply there

1 Like

oh let me post on the other thread too (whoops)

Hold up, aren’t you still yet to face your consequences from former guild members in regards to what happened in the Howling Fjord, or have you completely rewritten the narrative, I like your point it just seems hypocritical as all.

Please respect Rogmasha enough to take this to the other thread that was conveniently linked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aye! Didn’t see the link for it but its been dropped in the Discord for me, apologies!

1 Like

On-topic: Would be really cool if somebody picks up the ball and runs with it hint-hint!

2 Likes

I’d be happy with that! There’s still plenty of story to work with written up for the zone; and I’m going to keep updating the Hub thread if people keep working with it.

9 Likes

Edited the main post to now include the map as an embedded image rather than a link, in case people still want to keep up/use this!

On the subject of continuing the work left behind the Frozen Paw Roaming Hub I believe I and the crew of the Entelechy will pick up the slack in the mean time, hopefully we’ll see some people whilst in Highmountain!

I believe we’ll start with this first, will publish an update when appropriate!

8 Likes

Noted and tagged, pending resolution!

2 Likes

The Entelechy has arrived in Highmountain and with a loud introduction as one may expect, we’ll be about for a few weeks and look forward to finishing what the Frozen Paw started!

2 Likes

Noted and updated! New map:

6 Likes

Sounds like an awesome concept and a lot of fun! I’ll definitely be bringing some guildies down for this!

1 Like

Alas; the concept’s main drivers are for the time being put on ice - after a somewhat dramatic encounter and conclusion shortly after our arrival in Highmountain, the group was sent scattered to the winds, and many of us will currently be attending the Silverpine campaign in the near future. The recent updates are largely from individuals deciding to engage the threats still in place.

That said, I’d be happy to keep updating this thread with maps/threats and locations for the Roaming Hub - and potentially getting back into it with the Frozen Paw in the future.

2 Likes

UPDATE!

The Roaming hub will be starting up again next week, free to join and tag along with, and engage for whoever’s interested.

For ease of communication, rather than pointing people towards a forum thread every time regarding maps, who’s hosting which events etc., I’ve gone ahead and set up a Discord that anyone partaking in the project can join.

You can prod me at WorriesDK#2020 for an invitation or get in touch with me in-game. As it stands, looks like we’re going to Desolace next!

10 Likes

It’s really good to hear that it’s running again! Would like to partake in some of events if i am able

4 Likes

Decided by poll, our first stop will be Shadowprey Village, Desolace - starting tomorrow!

As a little teaser, here’s the starting map for the zone, and a reminder to check the top post for how to get involved.

7 Likes

scourge-legion, now that is interesting.

They were once one and the same, after all. :wink:

1 Like

Awesome to see the Roaming Hub returning, will try to join on my zugzug. btw is there any phasing in Desolace?

2 Likes