[H] or [A] player with many 375+ characters

Hello people, I have many characters on the horde and alliance side across many servers, most are on Silvermoon, some on Draenor and some on Turalyon.

I started BFA with a Death Knight as my main and it is currently around the 380 mark. It is a Blood spec DK. I also have Horde characters all over il 375 including a Shammy, Disc Priest, Hunter, Deamon Hunter, and my Affliction Warlock, I still have many others at 110+ level which I just havnt gotten round to yet. On the Alliance side I have a Protection Paladin at 377 which is the only Alliance worth mentioning, again I have loads more at 110-114 level that I havent leveled up as yet.

Why so many characters you might ask? its because of my past experience as a guild leader and raid leader and having to switch characters to meet the lack of healer or whatever was needed to make a good raid balance or meet healing requirements etc. Plus I love to raid and having the option to fill a slot with an Alt is always usefull for any guild.

I took a break from wow for around 8 years (End of WOTLK) and only came back for last few months of Legion with a view to playing the BFA expansion seriously. Sadly I have not had great success with Guilds (Silvermoon), most are inactive or incabale of even normal Uldir raiding without using Pugs (Or are polish only etc), with all the drama that brings.

About me, im an over 40 working guy, and often I am in hotels for my game play on an evening. This sometimes messes with time zones as I can be anywhere world wide. However most of my work is in the Eu zone. I can normally play most days from 2000-0200 at a push but prefer only 2 hour focussed raids from 2030-2230 as this in my experience is the maximum focus you can get out of a raider before the eyes start to droop!

I would be happy to start the M+ learning curve on any or all my characters, I have only done mythic zero thus far due to afore mentioned lack of guild progress etc.

Uldir I have managed to get the curve achievment after many, many attempts looking for guild runs that needed help etc

My focus is now on the new raid content soon to be available (Of which I am fully ready), hence the post and hopefully some responses.

Please contact me via mail in game to my DK (Sykness) on Silvermoon, I would be happy to move my characters to another server if the guild worked out with which ever class you required to start with.

I will monitor responses on this post for a week or so, if you prefer to contact me this way.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

:):stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there;

I’m Connor the Guild Master and Raid Leader for Unchained Loyalty, a Horde-Draenor guild. We’re currently on the lookout for a Main Tank and a couple of DPS to complete our team ready for Dazar’alor next week!

I can offer you a guaranteed raid spot with a competent raid team - the entire team has previous Mythic raiding experience! We’re not going to be pushing through for Cutting Edge; albeit we will be doing some Mythic content - aiming for around 4/5 bosses.

We raid on Wednesday and Sunday evenings from 21:00-23:30 ST - and outside of raids regularly run Mythic+ dungeons - of which we’re more than happy to get you into :slight_smile:

If you’d like more information - or if you’re interested please add my ID: ConnoRigg#2598 or message me in game: Faroradin-Draenor (Horde)

I look forward to talking to you :slight_smile:

Hi Muckey! Our guild on Magtheridon server (horde side) is active and friendly. We run raids (2 nights a week), M+ and we also have fun social events! We welcome new/returning players and are happy to help you break into M+! We have plenty of people running various M+ keys so you’ll be sure to find a group :blush:
As for raiding, we are most in need of DPS at the moment, though tank/healer OS is always handy to have :blush:

If our guild sounds good to you, feel free to hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in game (xxx) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hello Muckey :slight_smile: our Guild The Burning Hammer is recruiting for next raid on Argent Dawn, I hope you’ll give it a peek :

The Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer is a guild with a core of veteran players, most of us playing since the start of Vanilla. While our original guild was based on Bladefist and Outland, we’ve since transfered to Argent Dawn EU where we started this guild.

We’ve raided in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, where we were a competitive guild in terms of realm-rankings. With Legion we started raiding again, and after clearing Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor and Nighthold, we’re looking forward to clearing the Tomb of Sargeras! So far we have been moving up every tier, and we’re aiming to keep improving.

What can we offer?

(note: we are a Heroic-only guild, we have no aspirations to raid Mythic)
Our raiding style is fairly casual: no fight goes perfectly from the start and we dont mind spending some time on a boss if that’s what it takes. We do try to use our limited raiding time well whenever new content is available.

We do normal raids, heroic raids and mythic+, and there are always people up for doing any of those. Alts and friends are more than welcome to join, even for normal raids.

We are currently bolstering our ranks to get ready for Tomb of Sargeras.

Your profile?

We dont expect you to be a hardcore player, but you should have the basics like have your gear enchanted and gemmed, be willing to learn and bring some buff-food + damage pots for heroic raids. If we’re still learning we wont ask you to use them, but if we get close to a kill we might ask that you put in that little bit of extra effort in terms of buff-food and damage pots.

For communication we use Discord, and we’d prefer it if you have a working microphone for easier feedback during raid encounters.

Current Recruitment Specifics:

At the moment we are looking for the following classes/specs:

- Any DPS (healer/tank OS is a big plus, but all specs are welcome)

Raiding Times

Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM server time
Sunday 7:30-10:30 PM server time

During periods of farm, these times are usually far shorter (and/or just one day).

Progression

8/8 Heroic Uldir

Progression in Legion:

7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Currently looking for:

demon hunter (dd) high
demon hunter (tank) high
druid (feral-tank) medium
mage medium
monk (dd) medium
monk (tank) high
paladin (protection) high
priest (dd) high
rogue high
shaman (elemental) high
shaman (enhancement) high
warlock high
warrior (dd) high
warrior (protection) high

If you’re interested in joining and would like to have a chat, contact one of our officers on the following [battle.net](http://battle.net) ids:

Ahi#2886
Eiganjo#2434
Foen#2700
Ampha#21154

Many thanks for the swift responses, I will reply to you all personally when I am able.

Again, many thanks :slight_smile:

Mucky

Hi Muckey,

First of all, like yourself, I have come back from a long break myself and trying to reestablish a mature and reliable raiding community from scratch - as all my ex members either have migrated or stopped playing all together. My aim is to shape the core of the raiding team within the next content and establish on that for the future. I believe your past experience in leading guilds and raids, and versatility of the characters you can offer to Consortium would be indispensable at this stage.

Would you mind visiting our recruitment post on below link and see if this is something you think that would suit you? If so, please do not hesitate to contact me here or via battle.net.

Best,
Tobiasfunke

@Farrodin I tried to whisper you in game today, seems the whole server is trying to kill slow spawn mobs for the attunement to Daz quest line currently. I will rty again over next few days, I have a death knight on Draenor also called ‘Sykness’ only a week or so old at level 120 currently on il357, you can whisper this toon :slight_smile:

@Tizzyfizz sent you a friends request on Discord

@ Feidreva I will contact one of the mentioned officers when I get a minute, Thankyou :slight_smile:

@Tobiasfunke You proposition sounds very interesting, can you please contact me via discord Mucky#8263

Anyone else wants to contact me can also join my channel discord.gg/v7czfjC

I will always do my best to reply promptly.

Thankyou all :slight_smile:

Hello there Muckey!

I’m a guildmaster of [Out of Character] on Argent Dawn and we are looking for few more people to join our raidteam; I would love to have a chat with you so if you would add me on btag it’d be great! Meleamee#2212
In case you have already found a home somewhere else, then I’ll bid you good luck and have fun. :slight_smile:

Our recruitment post is here;

But in short, we are a casual raiding guild who raid to have fun with friends while getting that AotC achievement.
We are on AD but we are not a RP guild! Actually server change is not necessary at all at start with us, we have crossrealm raiders already.
We raid twice a week, sat&sunday 20-23 servertime and we have people who run m+ for that weekly chest when people want to.

Hopefully able to chat with you soon!

/ Ash