(H) PVE - Pyrewood Village *PANDION KNIGHTS* Casual Raiding Guild

The Guild

The Pandion Knights are a multi gaming clan who have been going for 10+ years. Our Facebook page and Discord channel has more information regarding the games we play. The average age of the players in the guild is 35, but we do have some in early 20’s and also 40s and 50s! You must be +18 to join.

The WoW Team

A lot of our WoW team have played since Vanilla and have settled into a more relaxed style of play as the game has progressed. Not sure what class to play? Its up to you, we welcome you to join and play whichever class! We need healers for raiding right now, although some extra DPS would not hurt!

The Plan

We are a semi-casual players for levelling, 5 man dungeon runs and end game raiding twice a week (or not at all if you don’t wish to raid). Chilled out semi casual players welcome and those who have time on their hands who may wish to play with a partner who does not have as much time, give us a try!? You do not have to raid every single week if you are not available.

Our progression in WoW classic is slow, but that’s the guild and how we wish to play! Maybe this is your kind of pace? Some of us even do the odd bit of PvP once in a while. We of course welcome those who have a lot more to play, but in terms of raiding progression, want to down bosses on the first night? Then we might not be the guild for you.

If you fancy joining a laid back guild with no pressure to raid, but you do fancy dabbling in some raiding every now and again we are the guild for you. Discord is used for levelling, 5 man dungeons and raids, you don’t have to talk if you do not want to, but it is required for raiding and will be handy to have during dungeon runs. On non raid nights some of us will log onto Discord and chat and play WoW.

Although we are casual, some effort will need to be put into prior to raiding so that we can kill the bosses! We are clearing Molten Core every week (Wednesdays right now) and getting into BWL on Sundays.

Previous recruitment thread with responses to questions raised: can be found here.

Please /w a member online and ask for an officer. We will be happy to have a talk and we hope to see you in guild soon!!

Thanks for reading.

Shameless bump!

We are still recruiting. Come and join us!

Hi Everyone,
I’ve recently returned back to PC gaming after a 5 year hiatus (albeit gaming on the Xbox, mainly GTA Online and Fallout 4)

I’m after joining a mature Guild with old timers :wink: like myself who are laidback and chilled. But with a bit of structure to the group.

I’ve played WOW from vanilla back in August 2005 for about 10 years until Warlords came out. I still have my mains on Azjol-Nerub but haven’t yet decided whether to upgrade to Legion is it? (the latest expansion til Shadowlands)
Anyway I was feeling nostalgic about WOW Vanilla and I’ve been dabbling with a few DPS characters.
To date I’ve got:-
Fogelberg - Undead Mage- lvl 17
Cuttingcrew - Orc Rogue - lvl 12
Vyxen - Undead Warlock - lvl 10
plus I’ve dabbled with a few other classes, possibly sticking with a Warrior, Priest and a Hunter, though the first 3 will be the most used characters I play. (Could never get into Paladins or Shammys)

Anyway I’m from the UK, I work days so i’ll be mainly playing nights. I’m 44yrs old and I’ve been an avid gamer since the good old days of ZX Spectrum+
I’m not into any hardcore raiding, but would love to see some of the old Vanilla content again. I’m always up for quests, leveling and fun (plus the odd boost now and then lol, currently stuck on the Pyrewood Elite quest’s)

I hope to hear from someone soon

We are still recruiting.

As a casual guild not everyone can raid at the same time so spots are still open.

Super full on Mages though.

Message here or in game if you have any questions.

Still need a few bodies for our raids.

Due to being casual people have work / children meaning they cannot make all raids

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.