[H] Returning Mythic Raider LF New Guild

Hello!

I will try and keep this brief for you.

My name is Dan, I’m 26 and live in the UK.

I began WoW back at the end of Cataclysm, I have been playing the game ever since whenever I get a chance but due to BFA being such a wash out I took a break from the game back in May until now due to not enjoying the first few patches.

I didn’t start getting into raiding until around Siege of Orgrimmar where I only did normal and HC level raids.

Since then I have raided multi classes at a mythic level, for example…

Affliction Warlock + Resto Shaman - Mythic Hellfire Citadel 13/13

Protection Paladin - Mythic Emerald Nightmare 8/8 - Cutting Edge

Resto Shaman - Mythic Antorus First 3 Bosses (Pugged)

Trail of Valor - 3/3 HC (Pugged) Protection Paladin + Resto Shaman.

Protection Paladin - The Nighthold HC first week Guldan kill but came away from the game before mythic was out due to a busy personal life around that time.

I also enjoy pushing high level mythic keystones (15+)

I’m mainly looking for a guild with a positive atmosphere who enjoy Raiding, M+ and general WoW grinds etc. I’m not into hardcore raiding at this stage as I’ve not long returned to the game but would like to find a guild who can push into a mythic level of raiding within the tier being current whether it be this tier or the 8.3 tiers - most important I’m looking to enjoy the game with no toxicity and competent players…

I currently main my Protection Paladin during BFA but am happy to reroll to a class that suits if need be :slight_smile:

If you need any further info from me then feel free to drop me a message my BTAG is Danny#22563

Thanks for reading, and good luck :slight_smile:

Dan

Ive added you danny :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey mate if you are still looking
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/under-the-thumb-raiding-guild-7-8hc-silvermoon-alliance/97752

1 Like

Hey!
If you’re still looking, I think our guild would be a good fit for your wishes. Pay us a visit!
The Legions Requiem