[H] Returning Player (Druid Tank / Stormscale) looking for active PVE Guild!

Hi all
I returned to the game and started fresh on Stormscale a few weeks ago with my Druid tank and recently started some pugging. I am interested in PVE content (mostly raiding and M+) and am currently looking for a active guild. For some reason it is really hard to find a guild right now so I wanted to give it here a go.
If you are still looking for members / tanks, I would love to hear from you!
Thanks!
Ahnyo#2374

Update

Still looking for an active PVE guild (raiding and m+)!
I pugged my way to 9/10 HC and KSM (2019+ rating atm) and gear is around 243 ilvl. Any guild who is looking for a tank for higher m+ keys or raiding please feel free to reach out (also other servers etc.)

Hey there Elbio!

Sorry to hear you haven’t had much luck in finding a guild so far. And congrats on KSM =)

My guild The Ministry of Silly Wipes is Alliance side on Bloodscalp. We are a smaller guild; people have joined and left the game many a time unfortunately, so it has been hard keeping a consistent team going for HC raids. We are very much hoping that we can pick it up again soon though, as we had some newer members join us over Christmas.

We have a few tanks already for raids, but ofc more are always welcome for Mythic+!

I don’t know if you’ll want to server/faction swap for us, but if you struggle still to find a guild to call home, please bear us in mind =)
You’d be more than welcome to re-roll a toon and check us out if you wished also! If you want to chat, feel free to add me!
Discord: xWestie9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Wish you the best of luck! =)

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply!
For now I will stick with horde but I keep you guys in mind for sure :slight_smile:
Have a great evening!

1 Like

Hi Elbio. Sorry to hear you’ve been having problems finding a guild - it’s a tricky business trying to get that perfect WoW home!

Our guild is a casual raiding guild. We’re currently 9/10 heroic and working on Sylvanas. We don’t stress about getting curve, or people having to attend a certain number of raids, or being perfect. We understand real life comes first, there’s a real person behind the character and that sometimes, however hard you try, you just end up falling off high platforms or accidentally blowing yourself up.

We raid twice a week - currently Wednesday is our progression night, from 9pm ST to 11:30pm; Friday we are currently running a skips for the last couple on Normal, before heading into the first few in heroic. Friday raids are the same length, but start 30 minutes later.

We are currently looking for new members and, very specifically, in need of at least one tank for our raids.

We also have quite a few members who run M+, with quite a few with KSM - we organised events so that people could get what they required in order to reach it.

We have a “low n slow” mentored Mythic night on a Monday, where people can go in without worrying about timing stuff, to learn tactics and routes, usually in no higher than 10+.

We also occasionally have a similar “mentored” type M+ event aiming for 15-20+.

Other than that, generally M+ are organised on a regular, ad-hoc basis, either in game or via our discord, where we have a specific channel for this - and those not in the guild are welcome to also join our discord and take part in those, if they wish.

We are, however, not on the same realm as you … we are a horde guild on the connected realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos.

If this sounds of interest, you’re welcome to join our discord to find out more, perhaps join a M+ or two, ask questions, etc. https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

We do have an application process and only accept members who are 18+ - if you think you might like to join us, please visit our website at https://www.darkwolves.eu to see our guild rules and application form.

Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best and hope you find what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Hey mate, you still looking, active raiding and m+ here if you fancy having a chat pop over!